Yes HE can!!!

My brother .. only those who haven't been paying attention believe he's been saying the same things all along.

Had he run in the primary with the same positions he's taking now Hillary Clinton would be the next president. Surely you not going to argue that's not true.

From Iraq to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, telecom immunity, and Fisa .. to handguns, death penalty .. and many others, he flipped with the wind.

In 2007, Barack Obama opposed the Foreign Intelligence and Surveillance Act bill which would protect telecommunication companies from lawsuits regarding eavesdropping of suspected terrorists. But by June 20, 2008 he said that he supports the new FISA bill because of “legitimate threats we face.”

The wind was blowing to the right.

But his position on Afghanistan speaks to the hollowness of his words. "Not only do we need to bring our troops home from Iraq, but we must change the mindset that set them there." What change in mindset?

He increasingly sounds like a war-hawk on Afghnaistan .. for what purpose?

Is he going to send ground troops into Pakistan?

It all depends on the wind.

You need to relax.

On the FISA thing, you are right. 100%.

On the Afghanistan/Pakistan thing, you are wrong. 100%.

You need to relax.

On the FISA thing, you are right. 100%.

On the Afghanistan/Pakistan thing, you are wrong. 100%.

I'm right on more than just Fisa.

If you don't believe the tensions are real between Afghanistan and Pakistan then you haven't been paying attention .. which would be odd for you.

And I am quite relaxed my brother .. freed from the burden of politics.

Back