Yes, he said that: Congressional Medal of Honor

Concart

Contributor
This is the first in a series of 'Yes, he said that' threads, devoted to the musings of one Donald John Trump, 45th President of the United States and the Republican nominee for President.

"I watched Sheldon sitting so proud in the White House when we gave Miriam the Presidential Medal of Freedom. That’s the highest award you can get as a civilian, it’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor, but civilian version. It’s actually much better because everyone gets the congressional Medal of Honor, that’s soldiers, they’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead".

Yes, he said that. Discuss your view on whether the Medal of Freedom is 'much better' because you don't have to be shot or killed to get it. I feel like someone who wins the Congressional Medal of Honor is usually a hero who made an enormous sacrifice for their country while serving in the military, and it seems like that is at least on par with the Medal of Freedom, but what do I know?

This is the first in a series of 'Yes, he said that' threads, devoted to the musings of one Donald John Trump, 45th President of the United States and the Republican nominee for Pregsident.

"I watched Sheldon sitting so proud in the White House when we gave Miriam the Presidential Medal of Freedom. That’s the highest award you can get as a civilian, it’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor, but civilian version. It’s actually much better because everyone gets the congressional Medal of Honor, that’s soldiers, they’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead".

Yes, he said that. Discuss your view on whether the Medal of Freedom is 'much better' because you don't have to be shot or killed to get it. I feel like someone who wins the Congressional Medal of Honor is usually a hero who made an enormous sacrifice for their country while serving in the military, and it seems like that is at least on par with the Medal of Freedom, but what do I know?
joey-shocked.gif

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see you," Biden said, gesturing for Graham to stand.

Graham, a paraplegic following a car accident, is confined to a wheelchair.

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: Jobs. J-O-B-S."

This is the first in a series of 'Yes, he said that' threads, devoted to the musings of one Donald John Trump, 45th President of the United States and the Republican nominee for President.

When has Trump ever understood the concepts of self sacrifice and service to country?

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: Jobs. J-O-B-S."
You seem confused about the topic of this thread. Can I help you, maybe with some pictures? Do you think the Medal of Freedom is 'much better'? I was really hoping you'd weigh in on this. Oh well.

You seem confused about the topic of this thread. Can I help you, maybe with some pictures? Do you think the Medal of Freedom is 'much better'? I was really hoping you'd weigh in on this. Oh well.
Not confused at all. The thread is a dumb troll thread in a desperate attempt to argue that Harris cares more about everything than Trump. ;)

President BONE SPURS doesn't have any idea what our Military people go through,
and the things they have to do, the sacrifices they give to protect this country.
IF he did he wouldn't be bad mouthing them and putting them down.
Have a nice day

and the things they have to do, the sacrifices they give to protect this country.
Have a nice day
I think it's more that he doesn't care. He appears to lack even a scintilla of empathy. His entire world view is Trump centric. Literally everything.

Have a nice day
Tampon Timmy supporter ^^^^^^^^

Have a nice day
But Biden or Harris does? Moron. :palm:

I think it's more that he doesn't care. He appears to lack even a scintilla of empathy. His entire world view is Trump centric. Literally everything.
Biden doesn't seem to care. He was looking at his watch while military coffins were walked by. During his massive failure in Afghaistan he didn't care that US soldiers were at severe risk and died carrying out that failure. Then he tried to blame Trump?

Are you really this ignorant, or that dishonest?

well as we all know Trump is ONLY out for Trump.
Heck his MAGA followers can't understand that. he has come right out and told them he doesn't give a shit about them all he wants is their VOTE and their money.
just when are these morons going to WAKE UP?
Have a nice day

Back