Yes, he said that: Congressional Medal of Honor

Not confused at all. The thread is a dumb troll thread in a desperate attempt to argue that Harris cares more about everything than Trump. ;)
No. Just trying to start a discussion on which medal is better, and why. I guess you don't have an opinion. Oh well.

Biden doesn't seem to care. He was looking at his watch while military coffins were walked by. During his massive failure in Afghaistan he didn't care that US soldiers were at severe risk and died carrying out that failure. Then he tried to blame Trump?

Are you really this ignorant, or that dishonest?

Whether Biden cares or not has nothing to do with whether Trump cares. You really struggle when you are outside of your comfort zone of trolling and spamming. you should probably stick to what you're best at.

well as we all know Trump is ONLY out for Trump.

Dumber than dumb. So a guy who didn't need the job and could have lived out the rest of his life in comfort, but sacrificed it for a job where he took no salary and lost nillions in net worth is out for himself.

It's an insult to morons to call you one. :palm:

Meanwhile, the grifter you support has never created a job in his life and used his office to enrich his family.

Heck his MAGA followers can't understand that. he has come right out and told them he doesn't give a shit about them all he wants is their VOTE and their money.
just when are these morons going to WAKE UP?
Have a nice day
Projection. You're the definition of a gullible moron who obviously enjoys failure, being lied to and gaslighted.

I think it's more that he doesn't care. He appears to lack even a scintilla of empathy. His entire world view is Trump centric. Literally everything.
You know this how? Have you met with him and his family? Or is this what the PHONY media told you to think.

Biden supporters are the most gullible, ignorant morons on the planet. You just described Biden.

Whether Biden cares or not has nothing to do with whether Trump cares.

Then why whine about Trump if you aren't whining about Bidens grifting, lying and lack of empathy for anyone but his family? DUH!

You really struggle when you are outside of your comfort zone of trolling and spamming. you should probably stick to what you're best at.

Says a Douchebag who does nothing but. But you know what they say about stupid people like you. They don't know they're stupid and lack any self-awareness

Dumber than dumb. So a guy who didn't need the job and could have lived out the rest of his life in comfort, but sacrificed it for a job where he took no salary and lost nillions in net worth is out for himself.

It's an insult to morons to call you one. :palm:

Meanwhile, the grifter you support has never created a job in his life and used his office to enrich his family.

Projection. You're the definition of a gullible moron who obviously enjoys failure, being lied to and gaslighted.
LOL
sacrificed what did he sacrifice ?
He is all out for attention and power, and he got it.
well at least I am not as stupid as YOU are YOU don't even have a IQ as high as an IDIOT.
Have a nice day

Then why whine about Trump if you aren't whining about Bidens grifting, lying and lack of empathy for anyone but his family? DUH!

Says a Douchebag who does nothing but. But you know what they say about stupid people like you. They don't know they're stupid and lack any self-awareness
The irony drips off this response.

Well done though, four troll posts in four minutes. Spamming and trolling, you are again playing to your strengths. Well done, lad. Well done.

As usual, Trump does not know what he is talking about. Mostly because he says whatever happens to be passing through is brain at given moment, without a thought about what it means.

In my opinion, NOTHING is of greater merit than the Congressional Medal of Honor.

This is the first in a series of 'Yes, he said that' threads, devoted to the musings of one Donald John Trump, 45th President of the United States and the Republican nominee for President.

"I watched Sheldon sitting so proud in the White House when we gave Miriam the Presidential Medal of Freedom. That’s the highest award you can get as a civilian, it’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor, but civilian version. It’s actually much better because everyone gets the congressional Medal of Honor, that’s soldiers, they’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead".

Yes, he said that. Discuss your view on whether the Medal of Freedom is 'much better' because you don't have to be shot or killed to get it. I feel like someone who wins the Congressional Medal of Honor is usually a hero who made an enormous sacrifice for their country while serving in the military, and it seems like that is at least on par with the Medal of Freedom, but what do I know?
As a veteran, I honestly don't care about stuff like this.
It's not an issue that impacts my life.
Trump is personally an asshole, we all already know, but his political positions are what disgust me more.

This is the first in a series of 'Yes, he said that' threads, devoted to the musings of one Donald John Trump, 45th President of the United States and the Republican nominee for President.

"I watched Sheldon sitting so proud in the White House when we gave Miriam the Presidential Medal of Freedom. That’s the highest award you can get as a civilian, it’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor, but civilian version. It’s actually much better because everyone gets the congressional Medal of Honor, that’s soldiers, they’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead".

Yes, he said that. Discuss your view on whether the Medal of Freedom is 'much better' because you don't have to be shot or killed to get it. I feel like someone who wins the Congressional Medal of Honor is usually a hero who made an enormous sacrifice for their country while serving in the military, and it seems like that is at least on par with the Medal of Freedom, but what do I know?
So in the Trump reality if one is in “bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead" in the line of service to the country it means little, especially in comparison to a AM radio pimp employing hate to make himself a millionaire

Sorry didn't see your post just posted something similar

Anyone remembers the suckers and loser comment? Trump denied it, but if you pay attention to what he said comparing the medals, you will realize that the man actually said it.

Joe Biden Checks His Watch During Ceremony for Fallen Soldiers

Dude- WHATEVER TOOTS YOUR SORE PROLAPSED ASSHOLE!

It will be such a pleasure for us when Kamala Harris becomes your PRESIDENT.

Because just knowing you are going to be stewing in your own SHIT about it for the rest of your hateful empty little life- WILL BE A THRILL FOR THE REST OF US!

I can hardly wait now!

Back