Yes, It Was Rigged

His "random" assignment to 3 Trump related cases.
His denial of change of venue.
His daughter's presidency of a democrat fundraising firm.
His refusal to allow a FEC expert to testify.
His failure to sustain reasonable defense objections.
His biased treatment of defense witnesses.
His dismissing the jury for 6 days.
His allowing irrelevant defense witness testimony.
His ordering a non unanimous jury verdict on unnamed federal charges.
His trying Federal charges in a State court.
Etc.
All part of a judges job and not appearance of impropriety

They interfere with every election. The interference in 2016 was limited a couple hundred thousand in Facebook adds in states that Hillary won. We have interfered with Israel and Russia too. Hillary spent a BILLION dollars. She even spent around 5 million getting a fake Russian dossier written by RUSSIANS.

Stop whining it's getting old.
I'll stop when you stop whining that the whole world is against poor innocent trump.

I just thought that you using French was interesting, and I just wanted to start a debate, that is all. Myself I do speak French, because both of my parents came from French Canada, and not Europe.
I speak Belgian French and some Flemish. Some Canadian french i do not understand at all.

What political activity did he conduct?
He once donated a whopping $35 to some (D)s.

Judge Juan Merchan, the judge overseeing Donald Trump’s criminal case in New York, donated $35 in political contributions to Democrats in 2020, including a $15 contribution to the campaign of Trump’s opponent, President Joe Biden.

The political donations are undoubtedly small, but they nevertheless raise questions about Merchan’s impartiality as he has come under attack by the former president as a “Trump-hating judge.”

Contrast and compare with Justice Thomas, who has accepted lavish vacations, an RV, and other gifts worth millions from RW friends.

Back