Yes We Can Can: The Amazing, Outrageous, Extravagant Wardrobe Of Michelle Obama

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you don't.

After all, that's why you went to the trouble of starting a thread attacking the First Lady.

Because you DON'T care.

I swear the GOP's paying her by the post. Just a few months ago she was criticizing Michelle for being too casual, now she's all exercised because Michelle's kicking it up a notch.

You are so right, if she really didn't care she'd be indifferent, not spiteful and mean.

I swear the GOP's paying her by the post. Just a few months ago she was criticizing Michelle for being too casual, now she's all exercised because Michelle's kicking it up a notch.

You are so right, if she really didn't care she'd be indifferent, not spiteful and mean.

And one might think that you were getting paid by the response; but it would seem that you do care. :palm:

teehee...a few months ago I posted about her 5000 dollar purse, so I don't recall that saying she was too CASUAL..
I'm no more spiteful and mean about the Obama's than you all are about Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin, or President Bush...how does it feel to have the shoe on the OTHER foot??

Last edited:
teehee...a few months ago I posted about her 5000 dollar purse, so I don't recall that saying she was too CASUAL..
I'm no more spiteful and mean about the Obama's than you all are about Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin, or President Bush...how does it feel to have the shoe on the OTHER foot??

Michelle Bachman? ROTFL, a Dem worrying about Bachman is like an elephant worrying about a pissant.

You're right, I did criticize bush's clothing once in eight years. It was when he was photographed wearing Crocs. I mean c'mon, have some standards!

bushcrocs.jpg

Heres what you HAVE to know...
RNC's purchase of clothes and accessories for Palin and her family members at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and other upscale retailers did not violate campaign finance law.

And the only thing it told about Palin was she didn't have big bucks to outfit herself in fine clothes....and her clothes were still none of your business...

she sure made the campaign mad with this issue didnt she.

You see when you run for office I can use any public informaation about you to deside wether to vote for you or not.

Pissing off your own campaign staff so much they go public with your inability to manage staff well enough to keep them on your side is important.

Tell me which office is Mrs Obama running for?

she sure made the campaign mad with this issue didnt she.

You see when you run for office I can use any public informaation about you to deside wether to vote for you or not.

Pissing off your own campaign staff so much they go public with your inability to manage staff well enough to keep them on your side is important.

Tell me which office is Mrs Obama running for?

Can't really say I've ever heard anyone say they voted for a candidate based on how they got along with their campaign staff.

Not kidding, NP. I do not care what Mrs. Obama is wearing and what her purse cost, who claims that she is wearing what or why.

There are policy issues to speak of, her clothing (unless she goes out without it) matters not at all.

i heard her purse is made out of fur, so i am writing to PETA and asking them to send their sexiest model to protest at my house, in their usual organic way of course

AMEN!!

Heres what you HAVE to know...
RNC's purchase of clothes and accessories for Palin and her family members at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and other upscale retailers did not violate campaign finance law.

And the only thing it told about Palin was she didn't have big bucks to outfit herself in fine clothes....and her clothes were still none of your business...

So no comment about who bought/is buying Michelle's clothes? How about a comment on why the RNC thought Palin needed to be cleaned up?

:palm: :palm: :palm:

You really expected ol Hagathor/Meme to answer you with something other than her standard, ignorance filled non=answer?

Answering questions put to her just isn't what she does.

You really expected ol Hagathor/Meme to answer you with something other than her standard, ignorance filled non=answer?

Answering questions put to her just isn't what she does.

and right on cue with your standard attack against a person instead of commenting on the tread..do you have any kind of life?:eek:

and right on cue with your standard attack against a person instead of commenting on the tread..do you have any kind of life?:eek:

Yes, and you're bearing witness to it.

I personally think Michelle has overdone the belted cardigan look to d-e-a-t-h.

The idea is to accentuate the smallest part of her body which definitely is her waist and torso area. Every outfit she has focuses on doing just that.

She's used it so much she's made it glaringly obvious that's what her stylists are doing.

Most black women do have large backsides and there are millions that could benefit from payng attention to this styling technique. If they haven't gotten it yet, it isn't due to lack of exposure!

Back