You Decide

Ok. So now they were just "far more communist". LOL. Absurd.

Here was what i posted.

True they were pretty much true communists.
Understandable why capitalist europeans could not allow them to exist.

Now that was not to be confused with communist forms of govt we have known.

Here was what i posted.

True they were pretty much true communists.
Understandable why capitalist europeans could not allow them to exist.

Now that was not to be confused with communist forms of govt we have known.

Oh. Ok. So you're posting irrelevant shit. Thanks.

And if they had an immigration policy would it have made a difference? A conquistador is not an immigrant. An immigrant is not a conquistador. You guys need to be hung.

Conquistadors are violent immigrants.

Does La Raza ring a bell? It's terrorist hispanic race hate organization.

The Indians were, for all I know, the first hominid inhibators of America. Homo erectus might have made it, but they would have died out long before the indians came.

LOL, yeah, because it's really fair to arbitrarily subject an entirely different people to a different legal system.

Manhattan. Not all of it.

They lost it through senseless imperialistic conquest. Which is immoral.

If I went over to Uruguay and waged a war against them with no justification, and no purpose besides taking their land and money and enslaving their women, I would soon be stopped in the modern environment. People weren't so moral back then. They allowed such murder and theft to go on.

Are you also campaiining for all countries to return ownership to those from the past??

Nope conquiatadores invaded, murdered and robbed and then they left.
No, they didn't leave. There is a reason those people speak Spanish and Portuguese. They enslaved the populations, bred with them, and their descendants are still there.

No, they didn't leave. There is a reason those people speak Spanish and Portuguese. They enslaved the populations, bred with them, and their descendants are still there.

True all of them did not leave. And more came later.
I thought this was primarially about north America?

And once again you prove what a self-centered, selfish, immoral bastard you are.

Naah, very moral, I only want repubicans to leave.
And since I will not be around much longer to enjoy the benefits of their leaving, very unselfish as well.

And not a bastard, I have seen my birth certificate.

Naah, very moral, I only want repubicans to leave.
And since I will not be around much longer to enjoy the benefits of their leaving, very unselfish as well.

And not a bastard, I have seen my birth certificate.

And yet, you continue to poison the Earth with the Co2 you're expelling.
Leave it to a self-centered liberal to only recognize one definition of a word.

It wouldn't account for your selfish medical usage or the money that you could have given to the poor.

I give to the poor.
I am a regular contributor to the local food bank and the local Republican Sterillization Commission.

You go to jail for giving morphine to the poor.

Back