You know the economy isn't so great when...

3.3% AND 2% the prior qtr
the anomoly is the total relaxation of any kind of credit standards.
The economy is not doing great, but it's FAR from recession.
Now get off your blackberry and start walking the street again with your used software.

Wow I didn't even know that was a job, but it makes sense. Toppy will defintely be in here to call you a movon moron, but he's the same guy who laughs at global warming, from Louisiana.

#1 issue the economy.
#1 drag = gas prices
Republicans own this issue.
Mary L. and the now larger gang of 16 are trying to teach the dems from the inside how it's done.

market flat as hell right now up and down up and down. making me sea sick.

But chaps gotten some good $$$ fortune past 2 weeks. recall on Toyota, sweet Stock grant, and class action lawsuit on stock took beating on in 2000 promising some cash.

Yeah my personal economy is roaring, but all around me people are suffering. Some from their own stupidity and some not of their own making.

Yeah my personal economy is roaring, but all around me people are suffering. Some from their own stupidity and some not of their own making.

lets hope they get back. i got plenty of friends hurting as well but the hard ass workers aren't really. more so its the credit spending irresponsible ones that have always been that way.. but they usually are more fun to hang out with.

lets hope they get back. i got plenty of friends hurting as well but the hard ass workers aren't really. more so its the credit spending irresponsible ones that have always been that way.. but they usually are more fun to hang out with.

Yeah more fun. but the price for fun must eventually be paid.

It's a "boom" for the guys who board up houses that have foreclosed:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26338628/

Cue toppy with already-outdated 3.3% growth rate anomoly.

Everyone keeps saying it, but Obama has to hammer it home; it IS the economy, stupid, part II.

You do know that McCain is on record as not knowing as much about the economy as he should... Dec 07

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9LypdiQFo"]YouTube - "Don't Know Much" TV Ad[/ame]

This is exactly....EXACTLY what I here from everyone I talk to....
"I'm doing just great, but all around me people are suffering..."

What bullshit.....Thats the crap you hear on MSM so you believe...you know you are doing just fine, but if the economy is so bad, it MUST be others that are suffering.....when in fact, most of us, the great majority, are doing just fine.....the economy in general is doing fine....
we aren't even close to a recession....1 or possibility 2 negative quarters in the past 7 years.....
but perception becomes reality to many....they believe the Dim MSM lies about a floundering economy that is nothing more than the natural business cycles...

It will be better under Obama as it usually is under dems.
"A rising tide lifts all boats"
the republican tide lifts the country club boats.

It's a "boom" for the guys who board up houses that have foreclosed:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26338628/

Cue toppy with already-outdated 3.3% growth rate anomoly.

Everyone keeps saying it, but Obama has to hammer it home; it IS the economy, stupid, part II.

The homes under forclosure comprise of about 1% of all homes. It is growing--and I know your gonna blame Bush--but the fact is---this is a problem that has been going on for decades--with both parties. All you have to do is follow the money--and take a look at that list of shareholders/benificiaries of freddy and fanny.

Back