You May Have Missed

You and cippie are the Queen and Kink(pun) of 'Circle Jerks'...

I notice you always got time to talk big to me, girlie, but you ran like a little yellow bellied coward when BAC reamed your ass and made you look like the moron you are, after your Colin Powell my lai claim.

Wow, what a girl you are.

Some people, consider testifying under oath to be a serious matter. Obviously, you do not."

Actually I do.... and if I make an accusation while under oath, I am damn sure going to name the person I am accusing and not simply say... well it doesn't matter who did it... so I will just blindly accuse the whole administration for the actions of one or two or however many people told him this. Note... I do find it curious that none of you want to know. What if it is Rove or Cheney or Bush himself? Why is it that you don't care Darla? You obviously cared enough about the topic to post a thread on it. Why don't you want to know?

"Whatever SF, absolutely live in your own world. Everybody, including REPUBLICANS who served in this adminstration are lining up to commit perjury to make your boy look bad."

More BS... I have not made any type of assertation that anyone else is committing perjury.

"If that's what gets you through the night, that's fine. But don't expect anybody else to buy that BS, and don't complain when you get tagged as a bush aplologist.

:nono:

There are about 3-4 posts with reasons why someone wouldn't provide a name in a testimony like this.

What a ridiculous thing to hone in on...
There are also posts that I saw where he showed the reasons as not having that much actual "reason" behind them.

There are also posts that I saw where he showed the reasons as not having that much actual "reason" behind them.

Must've missed those. He kept asking for reasons, so I assumed he dismissed the ones we listed.

What say you, Damo? Can you think of NO REASON why someone wouldn't name a senior official unless they had to?

Nooo....

I notice you always got time to talk big to me, girlie, but you ran like a little yellow bellied coward when BAC reamed your ass and made you look like the moron you are, after your Colin Powell my lai claim.

Wow, what a girl you are.

it was the other way around with bac and me...nice try...callin' up past posts to drag bac into this fray...so predictable ya are...would ya like me to post another rediculous pic of Code Pink gals at work...hummm!

Yeah, and SF has made some great points on this thread...if you're a bushwhore.

If you're not, none of it makes sense, but this guy loves circle jerks, and I don't.

So, I say again:

That's right, REPUBLICANS are now lining up to commit perjury just to make SF's boy look bad. Absolutely, totally believable.
Bye.

What, are you a snitch at work?

If something happens in a work project that I disagree with, I don't rush into my bosse's office and say:"Well, so-and-so (insert name here) is totally doing things the wrong way...he's/she's screwing up the project in my opinion!""
wow, the king of strawmen strikes again.

"So, my first reason is that since this didn't pertain to a criminal or civil matter, there was no need to drag the person's name out in a public forum. Possibly exposing them to ridicule and embarrassement. "

Then why did he bring it up? As I said, and you ignored, if he was trying to prevent embarassment or ridicule, then why bring it up?

Lorax already listed a ton of other reasons, that make a hell of a lot more sense, than asserting the U.S. Surgeon General made up this thing out of whole cloth and lied under oath about it.

More BS from Cypress....

it was the other way around with bac and me...nice try...callin' up past posts to drag bac into this fray...so predictable ya are...would ya like me to post another rediculous pic of Code Pink gals at work...hummm!

Nope, and I bumped up the thread last night, and you ignored his answer to you, again.

You ran, and the thread is right there for everybody to see. What a girl. However, you do run fast...for a girl of your age.

:clink:

Must've missed those. He kept asking for reasons, so I assumed he dismissed the ones we listed.

What say you, Damo? Can you think of NO REASON why someone wouldn't name a senior official unless they had to?
I can think of no reason why it would be unnecessary to name such a person while making such an accusation. Why make it at all if you are unwilling to back it up?

I am curious as to who this might have been, are you not? And if you aren't, why not?

Seriously, if I want to muck up a candidate on either side now, if I work for them you will accept unnamed sourcing while I accuse? Regardless of being under oath, when would you accept such from somebody working for any administration other than this one?

More BS from Cypress....

That's it?

I'll give you some advice, SF. You need to embrace your status as an apologist. No one but an apologist reacts to a story like this by casting serious doubt on testimony under oath, because the guy - who apparently must have created this out of thin air - didn't name the individual specifically (and then stupidly question why in the world someone wouldn't name a name if they didn't absolutely have to).

You are an apologist. Embrace it; rejoice in it...

You bumped the thread...?

Nope, and I bumped up the thread last night, and you ignored his answer to you, again.

You ran, and the thread is right there for everybody to see. What a girl. However, you do run fast...for a girl of your age.

:clink:

Please direct me...it must be a old one...I will address it if you show me where it is...!

And then I will post some more Code Pink pics for you to address!

More BS from Cypress....

Wow. Lorax is right. You have become the ultimate bush apologist. I mean, you're down there with the 28 per centers and Dixie.

this is a ridicluous assertion for you to focus on: that the US Surgeon General made this up and lied under oath about it.

You don't think the White House can be petty? I invite you to look into the reasons, Jim Jeffords left the republican party.

Hint: It had to do, partly, with the White House being petty towards him, over some meeting with Special Ed public teachers.

Oh, and btw - he offered to give the committee the names of the officials for this & the other accusations in a private meeting.

Cypress... complete side note... anyone else can answer as well...

Is Lorax under a different name on this site? Because I haven't seen anything from him.

Oh, and btw - he offered to give the committee the names of the officials for this & the other accusations in a private meeting.

Bingo

If it doesn't pertain to a criminal or civil matter, its a standard professional courtesy to not snitch on someone in a public forum - exposing them to possible ridicule and embarrassment.

Man, SF: do you snitch on co-workers, or what? ;)

Back