You MORON!

LMAO @ Desh again!

fyi ...non other than Chealse Clinton works for a Hedge Fund company...This industry is full of conservatives,liberals,moderates,libertarians, vegetarians etc...all parties have been abusing the working class for decades...get a clue desh Obama also uses Hedge Funds to make a buck!Carry on with your stupid...:cheer: though!

Hey, desh babay, all these websites you copy from, I'm gonna call you the cut-and-paste Queen- but, I mean, ALL THESE PRO-OBAMA SITES, you visit, and you STILL CAN'T NAME 3 GOOD REASONS, TO VOTE FOR OBAMA, based on HIS accomplishments, HIS record, HIS Judgement/Charachter/Integrity? Like, WHY he SAYS he knew NOTHING, about Rev. Wright's Racist, Anti-American HATE-SPEWING, yet THREE YEARS AGO, he had a "talk" with the Rev, and said, "I MAY have to disavow you, at some point. It COULD be a "PROBLEM".

What do you think Obama MEANT, by, "It COULD be a "PROBLEM", there, desh baby?

You don't think he's been LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ALL ALONG, do you, desh baybay?

I mean, you HATE Bush, for what you say he "lied", about, and OBAMA ISN'T EVEN IN OFFICE YET, Haaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

You don't think he's been LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ALL ALONG, do you, desh baybay?

I mean, you HATE Bush, for what you say he "lied", about, and OBAMA ISN'T EVEN IN OFFICE YET, Haaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

I've got 3 good reasons:

1) He's bringing slavery back in reverse
2) He looks good in blue jeans
3) He plans to give Texas back to Mexico

Yup...!

I've got 3 good reasons:

1) He's bringing slavery back in reverse
2) He looks good in blue jeans
3) He plans to give Texas back to Mexico

and he will also give you another boil or two...we will name you Fester Jane! and Desh will be called Wrong way Jane! enjoy your boils...they will go away in November...when Obama the Momma takes a walk...! Exit stage 'Left'!

Jollie,

You're a little boy but I've tried to give you the benefit of doubt and tried to actually dialouge with you as if you were a man .. but you're not a man and don't seem to be getting there anytime soon.

You post long rambling crap and applaud for yourself at the end .. not really smart enough to recognize that you just come off trite and really stupid.

Your posts are filled with screaming out the dumbest shit on this board.

All that's missing from your posts are crayon stick figures.

Really dumb

By the way, the price of oil has risen fivefold since Bush has become president.

"Fivefold" has more than one syllable so you'd better look it up.

Jollie,

You're a little boy but I've tried to give you the benefit of doubt and tried to actually dialouge with you as if you were a man .. but you're not a man and don't seem to be getting there anytime soon.

You post long rambling crap and applaud for yourself at the end .. not really smart enough to recognize that you just come off trite and really stupid.

Your posts are filled with screaming out the dumbest shit on this board.

All that's missing from your posts are crayon stick figures.

Really dumb

By the way, the price of oil has risen fivefold since Bush has become president.

"Fivefold" has more than one syllable so you'd better look it up.

and it has risen almost 14 fold since 1999. What is your point?

Back