You need to know this..........

There are no aliens from other worlds traveling here and there never were. They have always been here. They are the fallen angels who rebelled against God. They despise us because we can be redeemed,...they cannot. They created their own blood line by having Sex with Human women. Their offspring, the Nephilim , are behind much of the worlds problems and suffering. Do not be deceived.

Even crackers are expected to read better than that, Stoner.

I'm happy for anyone who finds comfort in something, even it is religious superstition.

My ONLY real gripe has been people proselytizing,
but much worse than that,
trying to incorporate elements of their religious superstitions into the laws of our land.

NO,...thats NOT what you said at the beginning of this thread. You said I should be "put down" killed. for my belief in God and Angels.

Yeah, but they went extinct after that. I think their females couldn't reproduce and they had to breed human women, and birthing Nephilim would kill them.

They dwindled into extinction.

Wont debate on this, you COULD be right. I just dont believe so. Its all about the blood line. They wanted to corrupt the Adamic blood line IMO.

There are many Bible passages that both describe why and when these kind of responses will come. As I said,...I hope people begin to wake up before it is too late.

Are you really that insane?

Wont debate on this, you COULD be right. I just dont believe so. Its all about the blood line. They wanted to corrupt the Adamic blood line IMO.

I haven't studied a whole lot on it. I do know they taught humans how to abort babies.

off the top of my head I don't recall any angel that had a feminine name.....perhaps there weren't any......

There are none,..you are correct. They were not meant to reproduce. But they did,....with Human women. In fact there are many that believe the Forbidden fruit in the Bible was Eve having extra marital sex with the old serpent. Cain and his offspring are not found in the Adamic genealogy. again.....the bloodline and the corruption of it. What was the first thing Adam and Eve did in the presence of God after falling ? They covered up and hid their sexual parts. :thinking:

Are you really that insane?

That kind of statement is also described in the Bible in the last days. People will become scoffers of those who believe. Those kinds of statement have no negative impact on me whatsoever. They only hurt you. It is my sincere hope that you find the truth some day.

EXCELLENT! You are correct. They also taught men how to make weapons and woman how to adorn themselves in a sexualized manner.

So we’re the Founding Fathers aliens, or offspring of aliens? If aliens “showed men how to make weapons,” and, at least according to you, the Founders wanted everyone to have a gun, they got to have alien blood

So we’re the Founding Fathers aliens, or offspring of aliens? If aliens “showed men how to make weapons,” and, at least according to you, the Founders wanted everyone to have a gun, they got to have alien blood

Anchovies, on a scale of 1-10 how much pain does your stupidity cause you constantly?

There are no aliens coming here and never were.

NO,...thats NOT what you said at the beginning of this thread. You said I should be "put down" killed. for my belief in God and Angels.

I can't be bothered to do the research, if we're being honest,

but I probably expressed the thought that euthanasia was the most humane option for you.

However, if you're truly happy being insane, by all means, enjoy the experience.

Just try to not cause trouble if that's not asking too much..

I can't be bothered to do the research, if we're being honest,

but I probably expressed the thought that euthanasia was the most humane option for you.

However, if you're truly happy being insane, by all means, enjoy the experience.

Just try to not cause trouble if that's not asking too much..

I will let your own words speak for themselves. You think you are being clever,......you are not. The only one you are hurting is yourself. What a shame.

There are no aliens from other worlds traveling here and there never were. They have always been here. They are the fallen angels who rebelled against God. They despise us because we can be redeemed,...they cannot. They created their own blood line by having Sex with Human women. Their offspring, the Nephilim , are behind much of the worlds problems and suffering. Do not be deceived.

Seriously, you should read the Book of Enoch. It agrees with you, and fleshes out your beliefs.

Parts of The Book of Enoch were included in Jewish and Christian canon, but most of it was excluded.

Seriously, you should read the Book of Enoch. It agrees with you, and fleshes out your beliefs.

Parts of The Book of Enoch were included in Jewish and Christian canon, but most of it was excluded.

look at you...all smart and shit....

Why on Earth would you possibly think I havent? I HAVE read parts of it. Much of it in fact. The Bible itself confirms my beliefs and quite frankly that confirmation is all I need.

Last edited:
I have spoke to some pretty intelligent people about this subject. Some of those people scoff at my beliefs. The thing is though,....when I ask them how the " so called" aliens are getting here all I get is a big bunch of NOTHING. Absolutely SILLY answers about the theoretical existence of worm holes in space. :laugh: Then when I tell them that EVEN IF such worm holes did exist,... unless it began VERY near a planet that had sentient life and also ended VERY near another planet that also did then the wormhole would be utterly useless when it came to traveling from one inhabited planet to another because the distances involved would still be laughably much too far when put into context with the sheer size of the Milky way galaxy let alone the universe itself. To say nothing of the astronomical odds of said worm hole to have just randomly happened to be positioned in a location like that. No other life from distant worlds is coming here,.....EVER. Never have,...never will.

Once you understand THAT FACT combined with the fact that people ARE experiencing real sightings of these things even if only 1% of them are legit, then you will understand at least in part why I believe what I believe. :thinking:

Last edited:
Back