You'll be excited to read my latest Predictions....

I can't believe how lame I was to dismiss McCain so easily. The GOP nearly always ends up nominating the establishment guy, or the party elder who's turn it is.

I can't believe how lame I was to dismiss McCain so easily. The GOP nearly always ends up nominating the establishment guy, or the party elder who's turn it is.
That usually happens during sacrificial lamb time... When they are almost totally sure of defeat in the general elections. Do you think Bob Dole was really the best the GOP had to offer?

I agree on McCain, I'd like to hear your reason.
Mine is he'll die of old age 6 months before the election.

1) McCain WON'T be the GOP nominee.
2) Hillary WON'T be the Dem nominee
3) Cheney in the next 6 months will resign for "health" reasons.
4) Condi will be installed as VP
5) Bush won't attack Iran. The intelligence on Iran is crumbling, Bush is getting caught red-handed exaggerating the intel, and the evidence for a viable Iranian nuclear weapons program continues to unravel.

1. Disagree
2. Agree
3. ?
4. If 3 becomes reality, then I agree
5. Agree

Man, McCain is dead in the water. There's no way in hell he'll be the nominee, and anyone who thinks so is a crazy. He's been second or third to Guliani for FOUR YEARS, for Christ sake, and he's so old he's about to die. I'm saying it's either Guliani - we're going to have a two way NY race, ick.

Hahaha, ROTFLMAO!

Back