Your Masks are not of God

I totally understand what you are going thru and want you to know that I love you and can help you.

The reason I use racial names on this forum is because it’s the best way to get straight to who is full of hate and who is hating but has hope.

Because the very last thing that I am is a racist. That’s so ridiculous.

None the less old owl sea hag had a hard on for me and somehow accomplished shutting down that great thread of injun name callin.

You see, in Hawaii where I live white people like owl are on the very bottom of the food chain. And that’s a good thing because no one can call whites racist here. They have a total free pass and if anything they are the ones being persecuted. Obama went to Punahou where kill haole day was a thing. And yes, he did persecute whitey as a teenager. Not because they deserved it at all. But because at the top you have Polynesian people that you really do not want to mess with. Then there’s other races like Koreans for example. They fight anybody. And just viewing mma you can see japanese dudes can fight here as well.

Then there’s old barakzabub born in Kapiolani hospital so they say. He’s jus a Halferniging guy forced to blame whites and join in the persecution of the white kids at school so he wouldn’t get singled out himself. What a tool.

Blessings

If you are bored and must troll at least post something with actual substance rather than lunacy that isn't well conceptualized. You won't bug anyone if what you say can be refuted with little or no effort. Rather than brush this aside easily let's have a teaching moment. This idea of the self-sacrifice of wearing a mask is giving to the devil is one of the most bogus things I ever heard in my life. Self-sacrifice is what makes the devil and evil powerless and is basically the crucifixion in a nutshell. If Jesus had nails driven into his flesh for humanity's sake then just think how weenie someone that says they are Christian must be while whining about a mask. Wearing a mask falls into the Christian principles of sacrificing for the greater good and the preservation of life. That is everything Christian values revolve around.

If you are bored and must troll at least post something with actual substance rather than lunacy that isn't well conceptualized. You won't bug anyone if what you say can be refuted with little or no effort. Rather than brush this aside easily let's have a teaching moment. This idea of the self-sacrifice of wearing a mask is giving to the devil is one of the most bogus things I ever heard in my life. Self-sacrifice is what makes the devil and evil powerless and is basically the crucifixion in a nutshell. If Jesus had nails driven into his flesh for humanity's sake then just think how weenie someone that says they are Christian must be while whining about a mask. Wearing a mask falls into the Christian principles of sacrificing for the greater good and the preservation of life. That is everything Christian values revolve around.

Blasphemy

Blessings

You just don’t get it. Man created in God’s image is under the control of Satan who is covering the face of God’s created.

Like a sick perverted joke since the evil one is too, a created being and knows that he cannot defeat Adonai, plays with the ungodly and the fools.

You are not saving old folks you are not saving frail people. You are under a spell from the evil one and he will kill you at his pleasure. Repent, escape, call upon Yeshua.

Blessings

You just don’t get it. Man created in God’s image is under the control of Satan who is covering the face of God’s created.

Like a sick perverted joke since the evil one is too, a created being and knows that he cannot defeat Adonai, plays with the ungodly and the fools.

You are not saving old folks you are not saving frail people. You are under a spell from the evil one and he will kill you at his pleasure. Repent, escape, call upon Yeshua.

Blessings

"You just don’t get it. Man created in God’s image is under the control of Satan who is covering the face of God’s created".
Bet God told you that.
So what are Q NUTS excuses for clothes?
"You are not saving old folks you are not saving frail people. You are under a spell from the evil one and he will kill you at his pleasure. Repent, escape, call upon Yeshua".
I agree the "evil one" is killing people, while he golfs and tweets.
Yeshua? Didn't he get Trump coffee once?

"You just don’t get it. Man created in God’s image is under the control of Satan who is covering the face of God’s created".
Bet God told you that.
So what are Q NUTS excuses for clothes?
"You are not saving old folks you are not saving frail people. You are under a spell from the evil one and he will kill you at his pleasure. Repent, escape, call upon Yeshua".
I agree the "evil one" is killing people, while he golfs and tweets.
Yeshua? Didn't he get Trump coffee once?

You’ve obviously been drinking. We will discuss this later after you’ve calmed yourself down.

Blessings

If there was a reason to wear a mask I would. Fact is, there ain’t none. The air is clean folks. Take another hit, of fresh air.

Blessings

actually, demons demand sacrifice.

Crazy people attach themselves to religion when they believe something truly wrong and stupid. Peas and carrots is off the wall. The same wall Asshole Zombie is hiding behind. I feel sorry for you both.

You have covered your faces from the little children and made smiling a dirty thing. Only Satan would abuse these little ones as you have, you are of your father the devil.

Blessings

Sorry to bring this thread back from the pit of hades but I woke to see the hell thread locked SMDH. It’s just a matter of time before it’s found friends, and I’m banned from here at jpp pp dudu

Blessings

I totally understand what you are going thru and want you to know that I love you and can help you.

The reason I use racial names on this forum is because it’s the best way to get straight to who is full of hate and who is hating but has hope.

Because the very last thing that I am is a racist. That’s so ridiculous.
I'll keep that in mind.
None the less old owl sea hag had a hard on for me and somehow accomplished shutting down that great thread of injun name callin.

You see, in Hawaii where I live white people like owl are on the very bottom of the food chain. And that’s a good thing because no one can call whites racist here. They have a total free pass and if anything they are the ones being persecuted. Obama went to Punahou where kill haole day was a thing. And yes, he did persecute whitey as a teenager. Not because they deserved it at all. But because at the top you have Polynesian people that you really do not want to mess with. Then there’s other races like Koreans for example. They fight anybody. And just viewing mma you can see japanese dudes can fight here as well.

Then there’s old barakzabub born in Kapiolani hospital so they say. He’s jus a Halferniging guy forced to blame whites and join in the persecution of the white kids at school so he wouldn’t get singled out himself. What a tool.

Blessings

Sounds like you live on Oahu. I used to live on Maui, in the Kaanpali area.

Back