Your Masks are not of God

No, I own a business. But the area is conservative. No body wears a mask in the neighborhood

I didn't realize Malili was conservative. Now that I think about it, the military presence there would tend to make it so. :D

Here in Washington, few people wear masks except when they go into a store. We do have a lot of hypochondriac twits that wear them pretty much everywhere though, mostly near the cities, especially on the Wet Side.
On my property and in my business, masks are not allowed unless you are a workman performing work in a dusty environment. King Inslee can go fuck himself. Everyone working here feels the same way.

Maui when I was there had a lot of sugar cane. The mill in Lahaina was one of the largest mills built. It's sad to see the sugar cane industry destroyed by Democrats subsidizing corn to support ethanol. Corn syrup has generally replaced sugar in many products now. Much of that is now just weeds and the mill in Lahaina is closed.

I used to work on the Sugar Cane Train there, when sugar cane was grown all along the coast, in the central valley, and up into the mountains everywhere on the island. I was a conductor, switch man, brakeman, and gandydancer.

Last edited:
Back