your money or my money

LOL

I knew he wouldn't know what the term "social contract" meant.

Tutu, I hope you're paying attention; we ARE smarter.....
Too much rep, I will catch you next time! Social contracts, we honor them, we are smarter!

It is called a Republic and not everyone is going to like all the rules all the time, but we do it because we are a society and need to have certain services provided and certain rules implemented to keep the rule of order.

Otherwise, there would be chaos.

no one said otherwise....

care to address my OP?

no one said otherwise....

care to address my OP?

After reading the first line, why would anybody reply to such inanity? How the Hell do you know what I or anybody else earns? I can assume, from the amount of time you spend here, that clients aren't exactly beating down your doors either.

every single penny, nickel, dime, quarter, fifty cent piece, silver dollar, every piece of paper money is not yours nor is it mine. It belongs to the department of the treasury. Therefore, no lib should whine about the defense budget nor should any conservative complain about entitlement programs. Both of your sides are at fault for placing the power and control of your financial lives in the hands of big nanny state government. now STFU and GBTW.

Back