Your Opinion Is ALWAYS Constitutional *FACT*

(since you do the exact same thing)

I take exception with this remark. I spend a lot of time here, going through points and arguments made by liberals, and explaining why I believe they are incorrect in their assessments. Very seldom do I get the same in return, I usually get a barrage of insults and ad homs, a mention of "1/3" or some other distractionary comment. You've resorted to these tactics in this very thread. You admitted that you "stopped reading" so we know that you are emotively ranting without having read the commentary from me.

I fully appreciate that liberals, even though they are bigoted, have very good reasons for believing the way they do. I see where they are coming from, but I think they are largely misinformed or misguided... or both. I don't think their opinions are invalid, I recognize they are presenting a reasoned argument from their perspective, and my response always takes this into consideration. This doesn't change the fact that I think they are wrong, and I am right. But that isn't bigotry... Bigots think they are right and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks...they don't care.

Ever been told your opinion is "Un-Constitutional"?

Since when are you not able to have an opinion?

Your premise is already off. You are equating someone saying an opinion or belief is unconstitutional with one saying you should not have an opinion. These are entirely two separate things.

Only ACTUAL Dictatorships don't allow you to have an opinion.

No one said you can't have an opinion. Those that call your beliefs unconstitutional still recognize you have an opinion, they just believe it is a bad one.

So if you are told you can't think a certain way, or believe a certain way, you are at the mercy of an actual Dictatorship.

You can believe in whatever unconstitutional beliefs you want. And people will fight you on those beliefs.

No one can tell you not to think freely.

who has done that? nobody.

The Constitution can always change. It was made to change with time. The people who say it can't are the true Dictators.

the constitution is a thing. Things have attributes. If one proposes an ideal that does not conform to said attributes, then it is unlike the constitution. It is unconstitutional, until you assign those attributes through the proper process onto that thing.

Somedays I wonder how I get myself into these baby steps that I have to walk you idiots through. "if something is the antithesis of X, then it's notX." This is the level of discussion I am literally having.

The Constitution can always change. It was made to change with time. The people who say it can't are the true Dictators.
This is a flat out lie. The constitution was not made to change with time, it was made to change at the will of the people via voting on amendments. nothing else.

Ever been told your opinion is "Un-Constitutional"?

Since when are you not able to have an opinion? Only ACTUAL Dictatorships don't allow you to have an opinion. So if you are told you can't think a certain way, or believe a certain way, you are at the mercy of an actual Dictatorship.

No one can tell you not to think freely.

Thought is constitutional, what you’re thinking may or may not be constitutional.

The Constitution can only be constitutionally changed by the amendment process within the Constitution and not by perverted interpretations of it.

Thought is constitutional, what you’re thinking may or may not be constitutional.
and this is a problem. I should be able to 'think' about assassinating a world leader all that I want to. I should be able to write it all down and plan it out to the Nth degree. ACTING upon it should be the deciding factor of whether it's constitutional or not.

You should read my thread about Liberalism being the most bigoted ideology, because it is LIBERALS who shut down any conversation which doesn't conform to their liberal mantras. Liberals are the ones who want to disregard everyone's opinion except their own, and force their viewpoints on us against our will. They call it being "progressive."

Your liberal definition of liberalism is liberally flawed by your liberal ignorance of liberslism as opposed to LEFTISM

Back