ZOMGG - 007 IS BANNED

No one supports abortion, either, if you want to get into particulars. I would greatly prefer that every embryo who is conceived makes it in world into a loving and supportive family. I do support women having the right to make choices concerning their bodies, especially when a pregnancy put their life in danger, but to say we actually support the abortion is not in fact true.
That was my point, using "baby killer" is solely a childish appeal to emotion. Yet you'd hear much the same type of argument "for" it as you are getting here. It's a right, you don't get to choose that for other people because it is a right... They'd rather have eleventy billion abortions used as birth control than take it from the one person using it the right way... so forth.

Appeal to emotion is one of the most childish trollish arguments ever, it is only said to try to get an angry response.

Also, to compare a viable kindergarten to a pregnancy, well, I can tell you in all honesty that losing the fetus at some stage in the pregnancy is in no way comparable to losing a six year old who was murdered by a gunman. I have only experienced one, I have been fortunate not to experience the other.
It would depend on the attachment, for some losing either would net the same reaction. However, my point is that using the same argument that you most despise is a form of hypocrisy, but a funny one. It's what makes me laugh about Darla's post. She expects me to feel "insulted" in some way, knows I don't support anybody killing kids, yet throws that out there trying to get me to react. Other than laughing at the attempt there really isn't much to say to it. It's a funny attempt at childish trolling.

Yeah Bijou. The mods here are very moral. Don't say anything that even slightly implies anything about someone being a pedophile, and don't "sexualize" children.

Now, if you want to wax on for days about how you are willing, even gleeful, to trade 20 five and six year olds, riddled with machine guns dying screaming and in terror, having moments earlier been dreaming of what Santa was brining them next week, for the "right' to continue living in a pathetic fantasy world where someday you're going to Clint Eastwood some nigger and be a here to fat white fucks everywhere, then that's okay.

The baby killers have very high moral standards here Bijou. Please check yourself.

So says the supporter of baby killing. What irony

Bullshit. There was no reference to children in the post I made to Billy. He posts pics of slutty girls. I used 'young girls' to compare them to 'women'. It had nothing to do with pedophilia, and he knew it - and YOU know it. You wanna ban me over that? Do it.

Your power-mad mod Billy was all butt-hurt yesterday and started moderating the shit out of this place like he was swinging his dick, scrambling desperately to shut down the mocking he was getting from all here who find his 'throbbing erection' gun love to be hysterically funny. He's a piss-poor moderator. And if you allow him to continue moderating in his present fashion, your forum will suffer.

^ lol ^

someone is a butt hurt whiny loser

damo....billy *sniffle*...he...*sniffle*....mean to me

Let's make it very clear.

News story about a busted pedophile = okay to talk about.

References to people on this board as children being victims of pedophilia, or them being pedophiles = not okay.

So, if you happen upon a news story about some perv like that FL Congressman, we can talk about how sick he is, but if you want to display your inventiveness in trying to get around the sexualized children rule we'll just start making sure you don't pollute the board.

my brothers and i were sexually abused by our adoptive father, is not a 'legal' post?

honestly i think people are already starting to get over it. We have christmas AND new years coming up... the ultimate distraction. americans have a ridic short attention span.

scotus has ruled against several 'gun' laws

the only law that makes the most sense is the one requiring a background check using the national database, also, it should be expanded to include all sales of firearms

the biggest problem with the national database is that too many states do not update it because they either do not care or do not allocate the funds necessary for their law enforcement agencies

also, some mental health professionals do not provide input (perhaps out of fear that they will be sued)

also, i think that people that keep firearms need to take steps to keep their firearms out of reach of criminals, children and the mentally ill or challenged

we (my wife and i) keep our firearms in a gun safe unless we are going to a gun range or there is a period of civil disturbance or disaster

That was my point, using "baby killer" is solely a childish appeal to emotion. Yet you'd hear much the same type of argument "for" it as you are getting here. It's a right, you don't get to choose that for other people because it is a right... They'd rather have eleventy billion abortions used as birth control than take it from the one person using it the right way... so forth.

Appeal to emotion is one of the most childish trollish arguments ever, it is only said to try to get an angry response.

It would depend on the attachment, for some losing either would net the same reaction. However, my point is that using the same argument that you most despise is a form of hypocrisy, but a funny one. It's what makes me laugh about Darla's post. She expects me to feel "insulted" in some way, knows I don't support anybody killing kids, yet throws that out there trying to get me to react. Other than laughing at the attempt there really isn't much to say to it. It's a funny attempt at childish trolling.

what about spontaneous abortions where the mother is not aware or never was aware that she was pregnant or later during her pregnancy where she is aware of her pregnancy - according to the anti-abortionists those fetuses were alive and should have had a life, but 'god' decided that their lives should be snuffed out - this is what happens to the majority of fetuses...spontaneous abortions that is

Hey Hey NRA How Many Babies Did You Kill Today...

Hey Hey NRA How Many Babies DId You Kill Today...

Hey Hey NRA How Many Babies Did You Kill Today...!

support mental health or i will kill you...if you want to stop random or planed firearm violence, then support expanding the mental health systems

Unfortunately, we have extremely perverted people running society. Recall a young Arab boy being shot to death while trying to hide behind his father? (This was a few years ago and the shooting took place in the Middle East.) Showing the murder of a child during supper hour news is fine but a fleeting glimpse of a woman's breast results in a Congressional Hearing.

I ask you, "Does it get any more fvcked up than that?"

why is any nudity or partial nudity banned from broadcast visual media...we were all born naked, had our diapers changed (usually by both parents or sometimes by their friends and relatives) and when we grow past puberty usually see another person naked at one time or another, but 'right thinking' people object to sexual education and any form of public nudity because horror upon horror someone might find out how their and other peoples bodies work

and yet in most states you can be convicted of "murder" for killing an unborn. you know what you need for a conviction of murder? a human death.

Not really. Just a crime that so repulses the jury they vote guilty on everything. Like the one that took place in California a year or two ago. The guy who murdered the pregant woman. Remember?

why is any nudity or partial nudity banned from broadcast visual media...we were all born naked, had our diapers changed (usually by both parents or sometimes by their friends and relatives) and when we grow past puberty usually see another person naked at one time or another, but 'right thinking' people object to sexual education and any form of public nudity because horror upon horror someone might find out how their and other peoples bodies work

I found the "Breast Hearings" especially humorous. As I switched TV stations from CNN and passed a French station there would be the occasional breast or buttocks shot on one of the soap operas. :lol:

Back