$1,100 in Taxpayer Dollars to Protect Limbaugh Bust

:lolup:

$1100 bucks....yep...major outrage over this. a crying shame. i mean really, with all the waste in government the libtards on this board get all outraged over $1100.

If I were a Missourian I'd rather see the eleven hundred bucks go towards something practical and not a surveillance camera to guard a statue. Yeah, what wacky libtard priorities I have, wow. :D

If I were a Missourian I'd rather see the eleven hundred bucks go towards something practical and not a surveillance camera to guard a statue. Yeah, what wacky libtard priorities I have, wow. :D

keep it up...make a huge issue out of $1100 and ignore the real waste occurring all around you.

hack

keep it up...make a huge issue out of $1100 and ignore the real waste occurring all around you.

hack

LOL - how do you know what I'm 'ignoring'? Making note of this for the absurdity that it is doesn't mean I'm 'ignoring' waste occurring elsewhere. Your logic is nonsensical.

LOL - how do you know what I'm 'ignoring'? Making note of this for the absurdity that it is doesn't mean I'm 'ignoring' waste occurring elsewhere. Your logic is nonsensical.

where are you threads about it? i must have missed them. where is your outrage? i must have missed it.

where are the threads and your outrage? can you link me to them? because it is clear you claim i did in fact miss them.

this should be good.

I wasn't specific. I was speaking in general terms because it appears you 'miss' all kinds of things.

oh, so i didn't actually miss anything about your faux outrage...so you decided to just make stuff up.

got it

No, you've 'missed' lots of stuff. You completely 'missed' Haiku's point on another thread; it appears you regularly 'miss' what everyone else seems to be handily grasping.

Now - cite the post where I 'make stuff up'.

No, you've 'missed' lots of stuff. You completely 'missed' Haiku's point on another thread; it appears you regularly 'miss' what everyone else seems to be handily grasping.

Now - cite the post where I 'make stuff up'.

i didn't miss anything. in fact, i showed you that another poster also read haiku's post the same way. you're just ignorant and want to make stuff up.

the very post i quoted is what i am talking about. sheesh....even onceler could grasp that. how embarrassing.

i didn't miss anything. in fact, i showed you that another poster also read haiku's post the same way. you're just ignorant and want to make stuff up.

the very post i quoted is what i am talking about. sheesh....even onceler could grasp that. how embarrassing.

Okay, so you're 'special', so I'll keep it simple for you.

Eleven hundred bucks to guard a statue is absurd.

I'll let you know if I think something else is absurd, if and when it comes up, if I feel like it. How 'bout that? :)

Okay, so you're 'special', so I'll keep it simple for you.

Eleven hundred bucks to guard a statue is absurd.

I'll let you know if I think something else is absurd, if and when it comes up, if I feel like it. How 'bout that? :)

LOL...you just prove my point. you are outraged over a measly $1100 bucks, but have not expressed outrage over millions in other wasteful spending. you're just pissed because it is rush. you're a hack. nothing more.

LOL...you just prove my point. you are outraged over a measly $1100 bucks, but have not expressed outrage over millions in other wasteful spending. you're just pissed because it is rush. you're a hack. nothing more.

Then ignore me. Oh, wait - you can't. :D

The Missouri government erects a statute offensive to Missourians, and then takes 1100 from Missourians pockets to protect this statute from the people of Missouri? Fucking outrageous. The guy who did this should get a life sentence.

The Missouri government erects a statute offensive to Missourians, and then takes 1100 from Missourians pockets to protect this statute from the people of Missouri? Fucking outrageous. The guy who did this should get a life sentence.

I've seen sarcasm posted in green on other forums. :)

Back