100000 rep points to everyone that pm's watermark laughing at him

I just pms'd watermark as you requested. I LOL'd at him. I really LOL'd. I haf no doobt he is hiding in shame and cowereeng from my pm.

I ecspect my rep ponts now!!

cute-puppy-pictures-loldogs-please-sir-may-i-have-some-more.jpg

honestly i would just let people log into my account and go wild but then someone might nuke the entire site or something O_O

I recall the time when you gave ibgayguy something like a million points and he immediately began to abuse his power, pos repping all his friends and neg repping his political enemies. That caused all sorts of problems for the person who gave him that power (you) and you had to spend all that time cleaning up the mess he made.

Reminds me of the Democrats in power today. :)

I recall the time when you gave ibgayguy something like a million points and he immediately began to abuse his power, pos repping all his friends and neg repping his political enemies. That caused all sorts of problems for the person who gave him that power (you) and you had to spend all that time cleaning up the mess he made.

Reminds me of the Democrats in power today. :)

To be fair, you have done the same thing to Topspin...

To be fair, you have done the same thing to Topspin...
Not at all. I neg rep Topspin along with his multiple personalities one time for each infraction (dissing my family). To be honest I've lost count about three weeks ago due to a very lengthy tirade and many, many repeated infractions, but I'll stop when I feel that we are even. :)

Back