13 year old shooting sensation

STOP IT. Why can't you just simply enjoy a video abut a talented young woman without nitpicking it to death? Grow the fuck up!

If I allow you to post misleading thread titles without pointing out the error, how can I criticize Zappacrite when he does the same thing?

Just accept the fact that you could have been more accurate when you named this thread.

If I allow you to post misleading thread titles without pointing out the error, how can I criticize Zappacrite when he does the same thing?

Just accept the fact that you could have been more accurate when you named this thread.

I can name my threads whatever you the hell I like. Also, I do not need your approval of my thread titles. Please quit trolling my threads. I'd hate to have to ban you, since you are the one who was kind enough to tell me how to do it. ;)

Please take this to heart.

A lot of your more recent posts have worked towards a redemption of some of your past annoying behavior.

Please don't return to tried and true methods.

The-Communist-equivalent-of-a-Grammar-Nazi-is-Punc

I can name my threads whatever you the hell I like. Also, I do not need your approval of my thread titles. Please quit trolling my threads. I'd hate to have to ban you, since you are the one who was kind enough to tell me how to do it.

OK, if you don't mind being no better than Zappacrite.

Please take this to heart. A lot of your more recent posts have worked towards a redemption of some of your past annoying behavior. Please don't return to tried and true methods.

I prefer to think of myself as a fair person who applies the same standards to everyone, whether I agree with them or not.

Thanks for the advice.

Zappacrite purposefully makes dishonest and misleading thread titles. Comparing his thread title to Zappacrites is just stupid. Ghey troll is Ghey.

Intent/motive was not my consideration, Yurt, as you should know. It was consistency.

I regret getting into a spat with you in TUT's thread, however. I apologize.

Intent/motive was not my consideration, Yurt, as you should know. It was consistency.

I regret getting into a spat with you in TUT's thread, however. I apologize.

The title of this thread is 100 percent accurate. It is about a 13 year old competitive shooter. Doesn't matter how old she is now. I really don't know why you have a problem with it.

Back