15-year-old Girl Starts Caucasian Club at her High School

what is so wrong is having an anglo club?

I'm an anglo mutt and I know very little of any of my heritage...

What's so wrong with giving anglos a club in which they can discuss their ancestory?

If it is racist for anglos/whites, it is racist for blacks. If it isn't racist for blacks it shouldn't be racist for anglos.

What's so wrong with giving anglos a club in which they can discuss their ancestory?

If it is racist for anglos/whites, it is racist for blacks. If it isn't racist for blacks it shouldn't be racist for anglos.

That's right Grind. Because white people need a "club" to discuss their ancestory. Very difficult to find out any information or history about white people in this country. And there's so few of them on campuses.

It might be better if she called it the European-American Club.

What's everyone wigging about? They do have irish-american, african-american, and italian-american clubs in public schools. I think the only thing is, that it has to be open for anyone to join. That's only fair:

John F. Kennedy Public High School Website - Chicago Illinois

Clubs
Academic Decathlon Ms.
African-American Club
The Arab-American Club

Cheerleaders
Chess Club Mr. Cesario
Drama Club
Future Teachers of America
History Fair TBA
Homecoming Committee
International Club
Irish-American Club

That's right Grind. Because white people need a "club" to discuss their ancestory. Very difficult to find out any information or history about white people in this country. And there's so few of them on campuses.

Are you a racist, Darla? You sure seem like a racist.

Obviously you missed English class, History class, Music class, never listened to rock 'n roll or jazz and didn't participate in any sports or extra-curricular activities.

I feel for you that you never learned anything about America in all the time you lived here.

How did you get away with skipping so much school????

Yeah, one of my best friends is white! Well, several of them even.

None of my best friends are white, but I really did date one of them one time. It's innoculated me from any charges of racism ever since, as far as I am concerned. Now, I'm not saying I necessarily want white people moving in next to me, but other than that, I'm pretty tolerant.

Well, that stiff way that they walk, ya know! It's just eerily painful to watch...

And then when they attempt to dance. I mean, even my friend would admit to that one.

Well, that stiff way that they walk, ya know! It's just eerily painful to watch...

And then when they attempt to dance. I mean, even my friend would admit to that one.

Tell me about it. And if you want to have a barbeque, you feel pressured to invite them, and what do they do? They all show up wearing the same damned pants. All from The Gap. One time I had a barbeque and one of my friends brought a white guy, and the whole damned time he kept asking for cheese. "Where's the cheese" "don't you have any cheese, I thought this was a barbeque". They're so freaking weird.

Obviously you missed English class, History class, Music class, never listened to rock 'n roll or jazz and didn't participate in any sports or extra-curricular activities.

I feel for you that you never learned anything about America in all the time you lived here.

How did you get away with skipping so much school????

In english literature we read black literature too. In history we learned plenty about slavery and the civil rights movement. And rock n roll and jazz were just as influenced, if not more so, by african americans.

So your point is?

Back