19th century Christians murdered more Chinese than Mao

i wasn't talking to you about the millions, i didn't clarify, i was talking to 3d

and no, it wasn't christians killing, he wasn't even baptized, you've been shown repeatedly he was not a christian....if i claim i'm an atheist, does that make an atheist just because i say so?

If you don't believe in God, you're an atheist.

If you worship Yahweh and say that Jesus was the messiah, you're a Christian.

If you don't believe in God, you're an atheist.

If you worship Yahweh and say that Jesus was the messiah, you're a Christian.

do i really need to go back and point out the overabundance of evidence that shows he was not a christian....

again, just because i say i'm this or that, doesn't make it so. look at the nation of islam, they claim to worship allah and be muslim, however, they aren't. why can't you accept that you tried to pin this on christians when it has been shown to you that he was not a christian?

do i really need to go back and point out the overabundance of evidence that shows he was not a christian....

again, just because i say i'm this or that, doesn't make it so. look at the nation of islam, they claim to worship allah and be muslim, however, they aren't. why can't you accept that you tried to pin this on christians when it has been shown to you that he was not a christian?

Because it hasn't. Christianity has more blood on its hand than any movement in history. It's an evil religion, and it's just sad that the Romans didn't have the strength to wipe your virus out in the beginning.

Because it hasn't. Christianity has more blood on its hand than any movement in history. It's an evil religion, and it's just sad that the Romans didn't have the strength to wipe your virus out in the beginning.

so now you're cowardly running away from the OP and claiming all these other atrocities....why don't you just man up and admit you made a huge mistake by creating this thread....

:rolleyes:

Remarkable how the “Islam is Evil” crowd can so easily wall themselves off from any association with Eric Rudolph, the Serbian Orthodox Christian massacre of Muslims, the KKK, the militant Christian terrorist whackos in Africa, or the abortion clinic bombers, by proclaiming that those people aren’t really Christian…….

you would have to be on pretty serious meds to conclude that these were the actions of Christians....did you ever really look into these groups you are pretending are religious?.....its pretty obvious you consider it more important to attack Christianity than to actually investigate the truth......

He WAS a Christian. He was a follower of Christ, he read the bible. Just because his version was too heterodox for you doesn't change anything. You're just biased by your acceptance of this irrational superstition.

and you claim to have read the Bible....doesn't make YOU a Christian....and he wasn't a "follower" of Christ, he was his long lost brother....:pke:....

the only bias I have is against considering you rational.....

sure....its just that you can't actually provide any evidence of it that makes it difficult to agree with you......

i have to say, i usually think PMP is a mental midget, but he has kicked ass in this thread

sasmack, backhanded compliment coming your way

Back