1st annual JPP plastic spoon award

Who should only eat with a plastic spoon?

• Watermark

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Asshat

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Dixie

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Meme

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So says the leading candidate for the corked fork award! :pke:

sorry Mott....you neglected to make me a slot on the ballot.....and I have seen no write ins.......

motts-clamato-caesar-glass-234x300.jpg

Last edited:
We can rebuild it. Make it better, stronger, faster... with slow motion running, bad sound effects, jumping really high, and a story about skydiving.

Well considering Watermark is leading the vote for the plastic spoon award I'm going to assume this is a rhetorical question?

It's mainly because

1. You're a retard, a shame to liberals everywhere. You didn't put yourself, otherwise you would have won.

2. All of the conservatives are dumber than any of the liberals, and they refuse to accept this, so they refuse to vote for conservatives, and instead cast stones at their betters.

If you count the fact that I voted for myself and most votes for me were facetious, and the fact that you're a retard who, similar to conservatives, is simply insulted by anyone of far greater intellect than can be understood by your puny chimp brain, and that some of the votes are from conservatives (and therefore don't count), I had no votes for me.

Who said most votes were facetious? Methinks that is wishful posting there, Watermark.

Don't cry now, or I'll type "hissy" at you!

Votes from conservatives don't count. It's physically impossible for anyone to have voted for me in this poll and to have been serious, or to be in a sound state of mind (for instance, suffering from mental retardation like Mott, or conservatism like you). Therefore, I received no votes.

Votes from conservatives don't count. It's physically impossible for anyone to have voted for me in this poll and to have been serious, or to be in a sound state of mind (for instance, suffering from mental retardation like Mott, or conservatism like you). Therefore, I received no votes.
Hissy!

I told you I'd type "hissy" at you, and now it's done. Remember you got what you deserved. And somebody get him his spoon, it's nap time and he needs his snack.

Hissy!

I told you I'd type "hissy" at you, and now it's done. Remember you got what you deserved. And somebody get him his spoon, it's nap time and he needs his snack.

Only someone as low on the list of creatures as Mott could confuse eating with a specific kind of spoon with an insult. He is weird. He never says anything funny, and whenever he attempts to emulate humor from real humans creates silence in the room.

then I'm going to go back and vote for you.....I haven't yet....

Back