20 Long-Predicted Technologies That Are Never Going to Happen

Are you trying to "pin" something on him, dear Brother?

d54140028d1e97ce0efce7e53736e337.gif

Sailor boi "pinned" it on himself, mon Frère.

I'm not real sure what that means, ... but it sounded pretty good so I gave you a 'Thanks'. :)

He believes he is going to live forever because he has pleased the magical beings he mumbles to in the big magic house once a week..
Yeah, side with him, dreamer.

He believes he is going to live forever because he has pleased the magical beings he mumbles to in the big magic house once a week..
Yeah, side with him, dreamer.

Care to show where I've said that??

Or is this just another one of your "feels" that you've convinced yourself of, regardless of any facts otherwise?

I am still holding out hope for Warp Drive.

I never really cared about flying cars or jet packs, but growing up on a steady diet of NASA, Apollo, Viking landers, Space Shuttle, I thought for sure we would have Mars bases by now.

sidebar: most under-rated Mars movie of all time = John Carpenter's "Ghosts of Mars"

Its underrated for a very good reason, it is bloody dire. I started watching it in TV a couple of weeks ago and couldn't stop laughing. That you praise it says much about you.

The article was inane. It doesn't list what will never be, it lists what we cannot do now and extrapolates that we will never be able to solve the issues that stop us from doing it.

The article was inane. It doesn't list what will never be, it lists what we cannot do now and extrapolates that we will never be able to solve the issues that stop us from doing it.

I guess some people have forgotten that at one time, maps used to say "here be dragons"

Back