20 new species ... including a giant blue scorpion and massive hairy spider

cancel2 2022

Canceled
article-0-137984F4000005DC-291_634x423.jpg

article-0-13798511000005DC-870_634x396.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...scorpion-tarantula-size-hand-got-knowing.html

No, it's the same spider. It was discovered in 2006 per the article.

I'm pretty sure the article isn't talking about Massive Hairy Spider.....it's talking about spiders who are massive and hairy, which we have always had.....I am asking what makes this spider which is massive and hairy different from the other spiders which were massive and hairy and which we have always had.....

I'm pretty sure the article isn't talking about Massive Hairy Spider.....it's talking about spiders who are massive and hairy, which we have always had.....I am asking what makes this spider which is massive and hairy different from the other spiders which were massive and hairy and which we have always had.....

Does it really matter? What do you want a spider that can walk on stilts across burning lava?

Nothing, it's simply the Goliath Spider. My children know about it, it's in the Guinness Book of World Records. It's big, it's hairy, it eats birds and other things. It certainly isn't "new" as in discovered in the past few months or something.

I'm sure the tree(spider) huggers will want to ban human activity over large tracts of land because this massive hairy spider is a different species than all the other massive hairy spiders.......

I'm sure the tree(spider) huggers will want to ban human activity over large tracts of land because this massive hairy spider is a different species than all the other massive hairy spiders.......

Have you no compassion for living organisms? Not only a unique organism but a different species! Their venom may produce or lead to a cure for some human ailment. An organism with benefits. Here's a video to check out.

Have you no compassion for living organisms? Not only a unique organism but a different species! Their venom may produce or lead to a cure for some human ailment. An organism with benefits.

lol, and who should show up?......I don't understand apple....this spider will obviously lead an unhappy life surrounded by invasive non-spider species......why wouldn't you want it killed, preferably before it hatches out of the egg?........

lol, and who should show up?......I don't understand apple....this spider will obviously lead an unhappy life surrounded by invasive non-spider species......why wouldn't you want it killed, preferably before it hatches out of the egg?........

You don't understand me because you don't read. Their venom may produce or lead to a cure for some human ailment. An organism with benefits. If for no other reason, that's why.

Back