20 new species ... including a giant blue scorpion and massive hairy spider

My humanity has become extinct? It is you whom places the value of a woman on par with a clump of human tissue which, in some cases, is so small it can literally sit on the head of a pin.

I would say your humanity has gone extinct when you place the value of a child the day before birth as on par with a "clump of human tissue".

lol, and who should show up?......I don't understand apple....this spider will obviously lead an unhappy life surrounded by invasive non-spider species......why wouldn't you want it killed, preferably before it hatches out of the egg?........
Especially, because according to Apple; the "thing" in the egg isn't really a spider and there is no proof that it will ever become a spider.
Hell, according to him; it might be an acorn tree or a chicken.

Reductio ad ridiculum
First it would have to be an absurd claim, however this guy honestly believes that a child the day before delivery should be sweet and tender and ready for the killin'. He's stated so. His main argument is that their circulation changes. Not kidding.

Yes, I was using his own absurdity against him, but I really wasn't using a fallacious argument. Although he was. I turned it back on him with a bit of truth about the absurdity of his own argument.

And it is Reductio ad Absurdam...

I would say your humanity has gone extinct when you place the value of a child the day before birth as on par with a "clump of human tissue".

I don't place it on par with a clump of human tissue. However, I certainly don't place it on par with a woman. I doubt any abortion takes place a day before expected delivery so the point is moot.

is there a significant difference between a fetus in its 268th day versus its 269th day..........its 123rd day versus its 124th day?.....

First it would have to be an absurd claim, however this guy honestly believes that a child the day before delivery should be sweet and tender and ready for the killin'. He's stated so. His main argument is that their circulation changes. Not kidding.

Yes, I was using his own absurdity against him, but I really wasn't using a fallacious argument. Although he was. I turned it back on him with a bit of truth about the absurdity of his own argument.

And it is Reductio ad Absurdam...

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_t...reductio_ad_ridiculum_and_reductio_ad_absudum

blame apple.....he's the one who demonstrated inconsistency......

besides......you're thread had already outlived its usefulness......you believe in evolution......new species are being formed every day......some are dying off......just think of abortion as part of the process of evolution.....even now humans are adapting to their changed environment.....give them a few hundred thousand years and we'll probably have humans who's embryos can survive any abortion attempt.......

Last edited:
blame apple.....he's the one who demonstrated inconsistency......

besides......you're thread had already outlived its usefulness......you believe in evolution......new species are being formed every day......some are dying off......just think of abortion as part of the process of evolution.....even now humans are adapting to their changed environment.....give them a few hundred thousand years and we'll probably have humans who's embryos can survive any abortion attempt.......

Fail!!

Back