23 states have no age requirements for amusement park ride operators.

Right.................

Nice try old man. I am basically a non drinker.
Maybe once a year.

but a daily pot head old man ya are...get a clue us cit...your shit stinks as much as everyone elses..you just refuse to admit your deficientcies...now back to the question you started...why do you blame the youth operators for the lack of governmental regulation and inspection on amusement park rides?

A broken cable like this is a maintainence problem and not an opperator problem.

This machine clearly should nto have been on line to opperate for the day.

You can spot a worn cable.

A broken cable like this is a maintainence problem and not an opperator problem.

yep but an ongoing visual check on the operation of the machine is the operators responsibility as well.

but a daily pot head old man ya are...get a clue us cit...your shit stinks as much as everyone elses..you just refuse to admit your deficientcies...now back to the question you started...why do you blame the youth operators for the lack of governmental regulation and inspection on amusement park rides?

wrong again oh great polisher of the bullet Barney. I have not smoked any dope for a looong time.

and yes my poop stinks, but even on a bad day it smells like roses compared to yours I think.

But Desh...............

How old were the maintenance guys/gals...and how old are the State inspectors?This was the gist of the old fart us cits commentary...he made the accusatation that age was the factor...now he has resorted to age attacks...albeit he is a old fart...but snips at me...even though he is older than me...never mind that was his point ya have to be as old and smart as us cit to do anything in life...:rolleyes:

Right.................

wrong again oh great polisher of the bullet Barney. I have not smoked any dope for a looong time.

and yes my poop stinks, but even on a bad day it smells like roses compared to yours I think.

Like anyone in here believes this BS...Ya are a pot head...and a smoker...and a drinker...hide all ya want...ya are a fraudster!

LMAO.............

Just go and watch your family album films old man. The history channel.

thats the best ya got?...sorry I actually do outings with the kids...not quite as old and cranky as you...the history channel is cool along with sci-fi though...a sponsor I like!

I was just trying to imagine the worst possible hemmoroids BB.

And how do you know they are not contagious ?

Watch which toilet seat you sit on.

Okay..............

I was just trying to imagine the worst possible hemmoroids BB.

And how do you know they are not contagious ?

Watch which toilet seat you sit on.[/QUOTE]

now I know ya are high as a kite! I will digress and exit stage right..maybe back later when ya come back from cloud nine!...This has become a classic weird day at JPP...see y'all later..or maybe not...:cof1:

Back