Look, so now he'll try to be doniston, the board manners police, for awhile. WM, look inward, seriously. Being cool isn't what it's cracked up to be.
GOOD for him. Apparently the offending post was removed before I saw it, or I might also commented upon it.

And as another point, If it has been removed, there must have been a good reason. So it must have deserved reprisal, and/or removal.

Last edited:
It was a joke on the 756(+1) post. Nothing more. You should know by now that I am reticent to delete posts.

Right there. The post before his "that was out of line" post.

What part of English is so difficult for you? He made a joke on the previous post, it was sarcasm.

I see what the problem is, but I don't know why. ASSHAT appaears to be in ignore, with no posts on this thread--- but I didn't put him there Further, it apperas to be only this thread. he is present on others. Post 20 is yours, and post 21 is the objection. At least that is what it shows on my consol Or is is possible you are talking about ORNOTs 9 billion comment? if so, I sure don't get it.

Last edited:
I see what the problem is, but I don't know why. ASSHAT appaears to be in ignore, with no posts on this thread--- but I didn't put him there Further, it apperas to be only this thread. he is present on others. Post 20 is yours, and post 21 is the objection. At least that is what it shows on my consol Or is is possible you are talking about ORNOTs 9 billion comment? if so, I sure don't get it.
He was being 100% facetious, the post was an inane joke. You are reading way too much into this.

Back