The libtards get owned again.

Not as owned as the MAGAts are by a fat-assed draft-dodging pedophile.

7wz0u0.gif

This was him yesterday afternoon.

Owned again.

Notice the odd cut of his jacket and tie? It's to give the illusion he's taller and slimmer than he is. The jacket itself is tent to cover his fat ass. LOL

OIP.wQA_U4EGGhEpK27rbXoU9gHaFj

Can you imagine Melania wanting to be under that much fat????

Donald Trump is 6-foot-3 and 215 pounds, if you can believe it—and, judging by the state of the internet on Thursday night, just about no one can. The former president’s booking record at the Fulton County Jail was updated to reflect the eye-popping:whoa: statistics on Thursday night, revealing that Trump is, contrary to popular belief and all available evidence, actually quite svelte.

Social media users were quick to clown on the numbers, with one
in his separate Manhattan criminal court case in April.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donal...-215-pounds-during-fulton-county-jail-booking

That's hilarious. I loved these two quotes: "...with one tweeting dryly, “That man ain’t been 215 lbs since he was 8 years old.” Another pointed out that, somehow, Trump had lost 25 pounds and grown an inch since he was arraigned in his separate Manhattan criminal court case in April."

That's hilarious. I loved these two quotes: "...with one tweeting dryly, “That man ain’t been 215 lbs since he was 8 years old.” Another pointed out that, somehow, Trump had lost 25 pounds and grown an inch since he was arraigned in his separate Manhattan criminal court case in April."

NY says he's 6' 2" and 240.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/stormy-daniels-reacts-to-trump-s-new-weight-report/ar-AA1fMKb3
"However, Trump's height and weight listed on Thursday are substantially different from booking documents taken in New York City earlier this year. In New York City's booking documents, the former president was listed at 6 feet 2 inches and 240 pounds—suggesting that he gained an inch and lost roughly 20-pounds in just a few short months...

...Meanwhile, Daniels—whose alleged affair with Trump in 2006 led to him being charged with 34 counts of falsifying business records by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg for allegedly paying $130,000 for her silence ahead of the 2016 presidential election—called Trump's bluff again on Friday afternoon.

"Mmmkay! And I'm 110lbs and a virgin!" she wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter. "I'm not a scale or a doctor but I have spent some time beneath 215lb men and Tiny was not one of them."

Anyone remember this?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/doctor...thiest-individual-ever-elected-to-presidency/
Doctor says Trump would be "healthiest individual ever elected" to presidency
GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump released his medical record on Monday, which he said shows he is in "excellent health."

"Over the past 39 years, I am pleased to report that Mr. Trump has had no significant medical problems," Dr. Harold N. Bornstein of Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan wrote in a memo provided by Trump's campaign. "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

I guess his bone spurs healed. LOL

NY says he's 6' 2" and 240.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/stormy-daniels-reacts-to-trump-s-new-weight-report/ar-AA1fMKb3
"However, Trump's height and weight listed on Thursday are substantially different from booking documents taken in New York City earlier this year. In New York City's booking documents, the former president was listed at 6 feet 2 inches and 240 pounds—suggesting that he gained an inch and lost roughly 20-pounds in just a few short months...

...Meanwhile, Daniels—whose alleged affair with Trump in 2006 led to him being charged with 34 counts of falsifying business records by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg for allegedly paying $130,000 for her silence ahead of the 2016 presidential election—called Trump's bluff again on Friday afternoon.

"Mmmkay! And I'm 110lbs and a virgin!" she wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter. "I'm not a scale or a doctor but I have spent some time beneath 215lb men and Tiny was not one of them."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back