.38 Colt Detective Special

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Did some search over the weekend and I found out that the .38 Colt Detective Special (revolver), with a 2" barrel, was made in 1951.

colt_detective_special_2series.jpg

SmithWessons002.jpg

penny_mathis_image_7_big.jpg

hot-bikini-big-tits-gun-girl.jpg

By the way, the King of Proles is an awesome name choice. Pity you wasted it.

I'm hoping you'll go for Handiquack. My understanding is that the person who makes post number 15 can simply direct you to any other post that their heart desires.

King of Proles strikes me as more of a Grind name, but I'm glad you like it.

Technically, none of us are proles, but tend to be hardcore elitists. We do display elements of being proles, however. For example, being enlisted is a bit prolish, but once you go to Vet status, you can kind of act like an elitist prick, so there is a silver-lining. If I ever get to pin on bars, I can turn my back on my former peers.

I'm prolish when it comes to music.
Watermark is prolish when it comes to beer.
Watermark and Grind engage in prolish humour.
You eat Raman and play with guns.

And so forth...

Did some search over the weekend and I found out that the .38 Colt Detective Special (revolver), with a 2" barrel, was made in 1951.

1951 .38 Colt Detective Special? Do you have one or thinking about getting? Modern snub nose .38 Specials are hammerless, so you can pull it out of your pocket without getting the hammer snag on clothing.

RugerLCRbig.jpg

Good defensive weapon!

To me a 38 snub is a bit of an anachronism. With the plethora of pocket autos on the market today, I'd prefer them. But that's just my opinion. I just switched from my beloved 10mm to a much smaller, but much lighter, Makarov type pistol.

1951 .38 Colt Detective Special? Do you have one or thinking about getting? Modern snub nose .38 Specials are hammerless, so you can pull it out of your pocket without getting the hammer snag on clothing.

RugerLCRbig.jpg

Good defensive weapon!

Ruger makes an excellent gun. My wife wants one of these.

Defensive Weapons!

To me a 38 snub is a bit of an anachronism. With the plethora of pocket autos on the market today, I'd prefer them. But that's just my opinion. I just switched from my beloved 10mm to a much smaller, but much lighter, Makarov type pistol.

I have a pocket auto and a derringer, these are defensive weapons only! Police use to carry .38 special revolvers and detective's carried the snub nose, today a snub nose is a defensive weapon! A snub nose is a good choice of weapon for a woman too! It's also a good backup too!

P7020664.jpg

acf3faf.jpg

Back