.38 Colt Detective Special

To me a 38 snub is a bit of an anachronism. With the plethora of pocket autos on the market today, I'd prefer them. But that's just my opinion. I just switched from my beloved 10mm to a much smaller, but much lighter, Makarov type pistol.

A snub revolver is an excellent defensive piece. It is safer than an autoloader while being ready to go in a flash. They are less prone to problems with maint., bad ammo, or neglect. If it misfires you simply pull the trigger again. And it takes a lot to put one out of commission.

A snub revolver is an excellent defensive piece. It is safer than an autoloader while being ready to go in a flash. They are less prone to problems with maint., bad ammo, or neglect. If it misfires you simply pull the trigger again. And it takes a lot to put one out of commission.
I'm not into the bulkiness is all.

They're also just heavy enough to slap the crap out of someone. :cof1:

My personal suggestion for all conservatives:

suicide-gun.jpg

Now stop being a dumbass and realize that this would not get rid of the libtard's trying to take our earnings.

But I guess that would mean you would have to stop being a dumbass first.

I want to stop the evil conservative animals who are destroying America and all deserve to be taken to Antarctica, exposed to the cold weather for a couple of seconds, and then given hot cocoa.

Last edited:
Back