4 year plan

lol, you know what's funny, my boyfriend's fiance's sister wants to do the same. She bounces around from place to place basically working for rent and a little bit fo spending money. Anyway, last winter she spent a few months in throughout peru and was in the Amazon. She met a guy there and wants to eventually move there to live.

At least that was the plan a few months ago when he couldn't get a visitors visa.

Goddamn - that is inspiring.

No downside whatsoever - best o' luck w/ the move....

QFT

I think it sounds like a fabulous idea! I can't wait to see Beefy's updates when he's living it up in Peru and telling us all about the different colored potatoes, Monchu pichu (spelled totally wrong) and festivals, and what new cockroach du jour is bugging the hell out of him! LOL. Sounds fabulous and sure beats the hell out of Dirty Jerzey or any given bible belt state.

QFT

I think it sounds like a fabulous idea! I can't wait to see Beefy's updates when he's living it up in Peru and telling us all about the different colored potatoes, Monchu pichu (spelled totally wrong) and festivals, and what new cockroach du jour is bugging the hell out of him! LOL. Sounds fabulous and sure beats the hell out of Dirty Jerzey or any given bible belt state.

My friends loved it there, horseback riding!

Back