500 Million

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
On 11/28 the estimated Powerball drawing will be for 1/2 Billion dollars.

If you won, what is the first thing you would do with the money?

1. Set aside 2 million dollars in 20's to wipe my ass with. If I take one shit a day (standard) and can manage to wipe my ass with 5 $20 dollar bills, (very doable) that's 100 dollars a day. If I live to my early 80's I would require a supply of 100,000 20's, (20,000 days = +54 years, need 5 bills a day) or 2 million dollars. So I can very easily wipe my ass with 20 dollar bills with barely denting my wallet. I would make sure all the prole takers were aware of this too.

2. Buy a really fucking awesome yacht, that I could live on, and leave this taker country. I would always be on the move and be free. I would go to really cool places in the world, shore up for a while, and then leave when I get bored and go someplace else.

3. Fuckton of drugs.

4. I would also like to own a jetpack and a helicopter.

1. Set aside 2 million dollars in 20's to wipe my ass with. If I take one shit a day (standard) and can manage to wipe my ass with 5 $20 dollar bills, (very doable) that's 100 dollars a day. If I live to my early 80's I would require a supply of 100,000 20's, (20,000 days = +54 years, need 5 bills a day) or 2 million dollars. So I can very easily wipe my ass with 20 dollar bills with barely denting my wallet. I would make sure all the prole takers were aware of this too.

2. Buy a really fucking awesome yacht, that I could live on, and leave this taker country. I would always be on the move and be free. I would go to really cool places in the world, shore up for a while, and then leave when I get bored and go someplace else.

3. Fuckton of drugs.

You could come live on my private island that I'd be. We'd be a free nation. And better armed than anyone else.

3. Fuckton of drugs.

Jetpacks only hold enough fuel to fly for 8 seconds.

1. Honor my deal with my best friend that is either of us one, we would give the other one 1 million for every 10 milion won.
2. Give each of our kids 5 million each right off the bat.
3. Retire
4. Entrepeneur and invest the rest.

Get my wifes tubes tied, buy a metric fuckton of land in SD or MT or somewhere where there are more horses than people. Bring my close friends to retire on my estate, build a lake on it, buy a huge boat, park my money in a bank that cannot be taxed, build a machine shop with a reverse engineering machine, rent copies of every gun ever made from museums, buy materials, and make me some guns. Pay the Russians $50,000,000 to laser my name and an obviously false image of me in the moon.

Interesting, what people would do!

I would give to my family and to my charities i support, a foundation for education, and the arts, especially music, then I would have more than enough left for myself.

oh my good rana that is so boring. god the liberals around here really need to learn how to make it rain

Back