6 Arrested in West Virginia After Woman Abused, Held Captive in House for a Week

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296346,00.html

LOGAN, W.Va. — A woman who authorities said was sexually abused, beaten and stabbed while held captive for at least a week was repeatedly called a racial slur during the attacks, the victim's mother said.

Six people, all white, including a mother and son and a mother and daughter, have been arrested in connection with the alleged abduction of the 23-year-old black woman, sheriff's officials said Monday.

Authorities were still looking for two people they believe drove the woman to the home where she was abused, said Logan County Chief Deputy V.K. Dingess.

The FBI, which was asked by the sheriff's department to aid in the investigation, will look into whether a hate crime occurred.

The woman's abductors called her the N-word "every time they stabbed her," the woman's mother told The Charleston Gazette for a story published Tuesday.

More at link...

I read this this morning. Beyond disgusting. I hope these people get the book thrown at them.

I read this this morning. Beyond disgusting. I hope these people get the book thrown at them.

An entire family of psychopathic monsters? That's stunning.

I don't think they're going to be free anytime soon. You'd have to be out of your mind yourself to let these people be unleashed again.

If there is such a thing as evil then this is it. It breaks my heart to think of what this poor young woman endured, and will suffer forever. She'll never be able to forget this.

Damo your solution seems best.

If there is such a thing as evil then this is it. It breaks my heart to think of what this poor young woman endured, and will suffer forever. She'll never be able to forget this.

Yeah, I agree. I wouldn't let them out either.

its stuff like this that makes you considering bringing back public flogging.

its stuff like this that makes you considering bringing back public flogging.

It makes me sick to think that this was the mindset of far too many people in the south (and probably elsewhere) in the '60s. It's really hard to fathom such perversity as this.

At least 30% of the people in the USA still support Bush and are therefore certifiably insane....Not a good thought.

Back