6 Arrested in West Virginia After Woman Abused, Held Captive in House for a Week

What made these monsters?

They need to be used as lab rats to determine how they got so sick.

Ok not lab rats but damn they need to check their brains and throughly examine these people.

There should be a special institute where they put people like these ( color not considered) and pour over them to get at the key to why these sick fucks exsist in this society and how to stop this shit.

That should be part of the dues they have to pay to society.

What made these monsters?

They need to be used as lab rats to determine how they got so sick.

Ok not lab rats but damn they need to check their brains and throughly examine these people.

There should be a special institute where they put people like these ( color not considered) and pour over them to get at the key to why these sick fucks exsist in this society and how to stop this shit.

That should be part of the dues they have to pay to society.

It's same elitism that infects the left. It's the belief that they alone should run the world, take all power, and sculpt reality according to their design, regardless of the effects on others.

It's same elitism that infects the left. It's the belief that they alone should run the world, take all power, and sculpt reality according to their design, regardless of the effects on others.

That is the worst case of projectionism I have ever seen ....

I would even have trouble thinking of saying that as a sarcastic troll.

Hmmm I think it would start a war if the Nation protected these guys.

The black gangs would not be happy with that.

Back