60 Hard Truths about "Liberals"

Like your girly lawyer hands have ever held a chainsaw?
Lol, what? I've held many chainsaws, dies that make you feel inferior or are you mocking my wife asshole? Does a woman who competes in lumberjack competitions scare you?

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

Jesus was a liberal you mentally challanged cracker.
He sought to change the laws?

Honestly I think people who claim Jesus is on their political side in today's world have no concept of what Christ talked about when it came to earthly kingdoms.

I think if one reads his comments on sin, like adultery, one could make the argument he is a religious conservative.

Lol, what? I've held many chainsaws, dies that make you feel inferior or are you mocking my wife asshole? Does a woman who competes in lumberjack competitions scare you?

Picking up a forty cc Poulan at Sears doesn't count yurt.
What is your biggest saw "Lumberjack"?

Peeonthecat plays with dolls.

Such sophisticated repartee' from the Granule. He has apparently been working on his comebacks.
He will continue to be mortal, in spite of his fairy tale convictions.

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-13.gif

LOL

After reading through more of the leftist bullshit on this forum today, it occurred to me that this thread needed to be bumped.

We'll begin with the First hard Truth:

1. At the most basic level, the Liberal is anti-God. He is an intellectually dishonest, unprincipled, mentally immature, spoiled child who is forever in search of a world without moral consequence. That is why the Liberal makes "The State" his god. The Liberal worships THE STATE. The Liberal attempts to use his god (government) to eliminate all moral consequences for immoral behavior. In the name of "Justice," the Liberal also pretends to make his god (The State) "level" all peoples so that the wise or the beautiful or the genius will have no advantage over the unwise, the ugly and the simpleton in the marketplace. The Liberal calls this tyrannical State of Government, UTOPIA.

Thoughts?

If you had to choose a state or city that best represents liberal utopia, what would it be?

My choice would be Detroit.

If anyone questions whether the Left is anti-God, look no further than their Separation of State from Church spin on Thomas Jefferson's non-Constitutional message to the Danbury Baptists.

These fuckers have been trying to turn this country into a godless commune for decades.

Back