71% of Jewish voters across 7 swing states favor Kamala Harris

A poll of Jewish voters in seven swing states is consistent with a recent national poll of Jewish voters​

The polling by GBAO, a company that polls for liberal and Democratic groups, is consistent with a national poll of Jewish voters last month also commissioned by JDCA and carried out by GBAO. That poll showed Harris leading Trump among Jews 68%-25%, and 72% to 25% in a head-to-head race. Jews have historically voted in large majorities for the Democratic presidential candidate.

A large proportion of Jews live in states that are not considered battlegrounds — such as the Democratic strongholds of New York, California, New Jersey and Illinois, or Florida, which is expected to vote Republican — and as such are not expected to determine which candidate gets their state’s electoral votes. This latest poll — by honing in on the swing states of Nevada, Arizona, North Carolina, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania — makes the case that Jewish voters could help deliver the election to Harris.

“In the states that will decide the outcome of this election, Jewish Americans are strongly motivated to vote – and the vast majority are planning to vote for Kamala Harris,” said Halie Soifer, the JDCA CEO.

1729172940946.png

because he's the defender of Jerusalem and Israel?
Any evidence to support something that is known to be wrong is suspect. For instance, had you said that you have seen the mountains that ring the world, which proves the world is flat, I knowing the world is not flat, would suspect your other claims.

trump is losing the majority of the Jewish vote. You say the reason that is wrong is because Jews think of him as the defender of Jerusalem and Israel. Well, that is highly suspect now.

Any evidence to support something that is known to be wrong is suspect. For instance, had you said that you have seen the mountains that ring the world, which proves the world is flat, I knowing the world is not flat, would suspect your other claims.

trump is losing the majority of the Jewish vote. You say the reason that is wrong is because Jews think of him as the defender of Jerusalem and Israel. Well, that is highly suspect now.
apparently not.

otherwise there wouldn't have had to be this "don't worry, Jews in swing states will "do the right thing"." moron announcement.

apparently not.

otherwise there wouldn't have had to be this "don't worry, Jews in swing states will "do the right thing"." moron announcement.
I got to say, I wish there were more Jews in swing states. They do tend to cluster in the Blue States, and often turned those states Blue.

Back