$88,787 per second, 24/7

CO likes to kill things... i remember reading of a forest rec officer burning down a whole state park out there.

CO likes to kill things... i remember reading of a forest rec officer burning down a whole state park out there.
LOL. Yeah we voted her in as our "Burning Down Things" Representative. The only state in the union that has one, ya know? Most successful Burning Things Down Rep we ever had! Now she and her wife Bertha share a cell...

do you remember that?? can't remember if that was CO, but it was out there. and i think she practically burned down a whole mountain.

do you remember that?? can't remember if that was CO, but it was out there. and i think she practically burned down a whole mountain.
I definitely remember it. We fought that fire... It was the Hayman Fire. (No, her name wasn't Hayman)... One of our guys dropped into the empty space left from a root ball of a tree. I mean we were walking along to the new line and suddenly he was "not"... We had to pull him up out of the ground.

Back