9 million world of warcraft subscribers

How many of these so-called subscribers are girls?

I'm guessing at a ratio of around nine million to one.

There is a shop in my city where they all hang out, a place called Games Workshop.

Never, once, seen a female in there. Lots of chaps in their late 30's who look like Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons...

There is a shop in my city where they all hang out, a place called Games Workshop.

Never, once, seen a female in there. Lots of chaps in their late 30's who look like Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons...

LOL. Like a Star Trek convention.

I am such a geek I actually went to a Star Trek convention once. I was like a Goddess there, it was great.

And yes, technically that's Star Wars but i can't remember anyone in Star Trek and they're all the same.

LOL. Like a Star Trek convention.

I am such a geek I actually went to a Star Trek convention once. I was like a Goddess there, it was great.

For you, it would be no different than going to a college republican club meeting. You'd be a goddess among all the sweaty-palmed young male chickenhawks.

Star Trek isn't my bag, but I seriously hope Kirk wore a rubber when he was banging all those green alien women... Imagine the STDs...

Lt Uhura. Remember from the original trek series? I never got too much into the later series, I like the movies though.

Oh that's right, she was the one with the massive..er..earrings.

Didn't she and TJ Hooker have the first interracial kiss on American telly?

Star Trek isn't my bag, but I seriously hope Kirk wore a rubber when he was banging all those green alien women... Imagine the STDs...

I know! I love that show. William Shatner is so funny, he has this new series Boston Legal that is one of the very few shows I bother to watch.

Back