9 million world of warcraft subscribers

For you, it would be no different than going to a college republican club meeting. You'd be a goddess among all the sweaty-palmed young male chickenhawks.

College Republicans throw the lamest parties here, followed by the College Democrats. While this may seem biased, the only fun political affilliated parties to be at here in my experience are the Libertarian functions. Alabama's College Libertarians is actually fairly strong. If we had a Green Party I'd probably enjoy theirs too.

College Republicans throw the lamest parties here, followed by the College Democrats. While this may seem biased, the only fun political affilliated parties to be at here in my experience are the Libertarian functions. Alabama's College Libertarians is actually fairly strong. If we had a Green Party I'd probably enjoy theirs too.

The LP is pretty strong in college, actually. It's the goddamn internet. You get it, then one day you wake up, see your house is on fire, and feel embarrassed to call the public fire department. Sad state of affairs.

In Mississippi we actually have a green, libertarian, constitution, reform, american... so goddamn many parties you'd have to use more than one hand to count them on. Imagine the voter chaos that has ensued, Warren! People can't be expected to choose from more than two! Honestly, if you looked at your ballot, and saw "Green" there, wouldn't you panick and suddenly be unable to vote?

I honestly think that's how Demopublicans think the average voter reacts to more than two parties. The only reason we have this many in Mississippi is because the legislature too lazy to pay attention to anything.

But anyway, World of Warcraft actually has a surprising amount of users of the fairer sex. More than I've really ever seen in any other game. It's probably because it doesn't take itself too seriously.

I know actually know a pretty hot girl who plays the game. But, to be honest, such women are rarer than unicorns.

Back