A ‘Blacks Only’ Field Trip Has Parents Stunned and Outraged

You know it is racism simply by substituting black for white and imagining the shitstorm in the media.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

It's the same thing with affirmative action programs. Those that support them don't mind using the same thing to benefit blacks that if used to deny blacks would be considered racism.

Then it should be no problem for you to refute the article, with something that reveals something different.

Something different than racism? How does one refute racism? It is something that comes with the territory and is so deeply embedded in people it appears to them as rational. Sometimes a life event makes one think but most live in a bubble all their lives, it gives comfort to some to look down on others. I do recommend reading 'White Trash' by Nancy Isenberg for poor white are looked at the same as blacks by many in America.

"What white people have to do is try and find out in their own hearts why it was necessary to have a ‘nigger’ in the first place, because I’m not a nigger, I’m a man. But if you think I’m a nigger, it means you need him. The question you’ve got to ask yourself, is, if you invented him, you the white people invented him, then you’ve got to find out why. And the future of the country depends on that, whether or not it is able to ask that question.” Baldwin http://contemporarycondition.blogspot.com/2017/03/horror-blackness.html

Back