A dozen angry democrats!

Yeah, that scenario is accurate, you kidding, in real life a black guy holding an assault weapon threatening a whole lot of good ole boys would cycle 24/7 on Fox, the gunhuggers would screaming that is exactly why they needed their toys

Yeah, that scenario is accurate, you kidding, in real life a black guy holding an assault weapon threatening a whole lot of good ole boys would cycle 24/7 on Fox, the gunhuggers would screaming that is exactly why they needed their toys

You cocksuckers can't help but lie can you?

His campaign is managed by Austin Steinbart, a.k.a. BabyQ, a QAnon influencer who claims to be from the future.

Davison has used other QAnon stuff in his ads.

Just more inflammatory BS intended to rile up the weak-minded. It works.

And yet they always scream about the blacks in Chicago and their guns. :dunno:

No, what they note is that the strict gun laws there are supposed to make them safe and they never fail to do the opposite. And it is my experience that most folks just talk about violence in Chicago, that you give it a race is on you.

No, what they note is that the strict gun laws there are supposed to make them safe and they never fail to do the opposite. And it is my experience that most folks just talk about violence in Chicago, that you give it a race is on you.

I guess you don't know Volsrock, TDAK and other racists. :dunno:

Nope. All I did was note that those that scream the loudest about the black thugs and their guns are Republicans. Pointing out their racism is not racist.

That is not what you did, go back and re-read. You told me that "black thugs" would have AR-15s, I told you that I urge them to do that because they have rights, you then said that "they" talk about Chicago. I noted that most folks talk about violence, you gave it a "race". You then gave me a subset of folks that, like you, give violence a "race". I then noted that you added yourself to a subset of folks not anyone else, you did it yourself.

That is not what you did, go back and re-read. You told me that "black thugs" would have AR-15s, I told you that I urge them to do that because they have rights, you then said that "they" talk about Chicago. I noted that most folks talk about violence, you gave it a "race". You then gave me a subset of folks that, like you, give violence a "race". I then noted that you added yourself to a subset of folks not anyone else, you did it yourself.

You need to read the posts I replied to. My post was not created in void.

Back