A dream of Rune's

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Patients get lab-grown vaginas and nose parts; technique might be useful for other organs

Two new studies describe the latest achievements in growing body parts in a lab and transplanting them into people, this time with nostrils and vaginas.

Windpipes, bladders, blood vessels and other structures have previously been created in part from a patient's own cells and then implanted. Eventually, scientists hope to tackle more complicated things like lungs and kidneys with this strategy, which is aimed at avoiding rejection of transplanted organs.

The latest experiments were published online Friday in the journal Lancet...

Patients get lab-grown vaginas and nose parts; technique might be useful for other organs

Two new studies describe the latest achievements in growing body parts in a lab and transplanting them into people, this time with nostrils and vaginas.

Windpipes, bladders, blood vessels and other structures have previously been created in part from a patient's own cells and then implanted. Eventually, scientists hope to tackle more complicated things like lungs and kidneys with this strategy, which is aimed at avoiding rejection of transplanted organs.

The latest experiments were published online Friday in the journal Lancet...

And once they get around to growing male genitalia in the lab, you can have that transplant you've always wanted and FINALLY you'll be a REAL man with all the correct parts!

Homophobes.

Interesting isn't it that the political party that "says" they are the only ones to support gay rights and causes; seem to be the ones make numerous comments, using homosexual innuendo, in an attempt to denigrate another poster. :palm:

You wouldn't even debate him in four different threads he put up to debate you. You had to choose the topic yourself. You're a coward and whiner.

why would i debate topics that are pretty much non debatable? his 4 threads weren't really a debate at all. at least two were simply a video, with one being over an hour. he posted nothing, just a video. that is not a debate.

if i'm a coward...why did i put up a debate and then debate him? he didn't have a problem with it...he debated me. the only two whiners are you and zappy. rune is fine with it, so you can shut the absolute fuck up.....LOL....you're such a bitter hag so full of hate you don't even make sense.

You wouldn't even debate him in four different threads he put up to debate you. You had to choose the topic yourself. You're a coward and whiner.

why would i debate topics that are pretty much non debatable? his 4 threads weren't really a debate at all. at least two were simply a video, with one being over an hour. he posted nothing, just a video. that is not a debate.

if i'm a coward...why did i put up a debate and then debate him? he didn't have a problem with it...he debated me. the only two whiners are you and zappy. rune is fine with it, so you can shut the absolute fuck up.....LOL....you're such a bitter hag so full of hate you don't even make sense.

And once they get around to growing male genitalia in the lab, you can have that transplant you've always wanted and FINALLY you'll be a REAL man with all the correct parts!
You diaper wearing manginas are so funny when you try to demean the manhood of real American males.

Please address the ladies of this board with respect, especially if you expect the same yourself.

Please address the ladies of this board with respect, especially if you expect the same yourself.

It's just another example of the ridiculous double standard practiced by this board's Righties.

They are allowed to use the most vile, denigrating language to refer to others, but when anyone gives the venomous Righties back what they dish out..then it's immediately classified as "whining"

Back