A Gorilla in Outer Space

4X7IXq7GqySvYV2YwWNda1b70x.jpg

Pretty sure. He wiggles like Jack. Has most of the same quirks. Acting assholish makes a good mask and both do that very well. :)

Jack? No, Jack doesn't do the baby trolling. He's an absurdist and a sexual dreamer. Jakemax is literally just a peon troll of the lowest standard.

If he admits it or is caught, he risks a permban for violating his temp ban.

IMO, he’s nutty enough to eventually get caught. The mentally ill can’t control their impulses.

You demoscum certainly can't. It's funny really, you goddamned cocksuckers always play this "he's someone else" game. Stupid cocksucker. Hey the poster here with the John Wayne avatar knows who I am, so go suck your dad.

You demoscum certainly can't. It's funny really, you goddamned cocksuckers always play this "he's someone else" game. Stupid cocksucker. Hey the poster here with the John Wayne avatar knows who I am, so go suck your dad.

Nice. You've proved you're a fucking moron in three sentences! I bet you could do it in one sentence.

Who wouldn't want this guy for their senator? That's hilarious! He should make a campaign ad out of it. :laugh:

Who? Me. Mark Kelly won't be getting my vote, and yes, I live in Arizona. The Republicans may be complete retards but they want to close the border and get out of my life. That means Mark "I vote for whatever my party wants" Kelly won't be getting my fucking vote.

Back