A History of the United States, 2009-2025

Just before desegregation and such 50% of all adult white males in birmingham , AL were members of the KKK. I can see where they would still be cons over there.

Really....!

Just before desegregation and such 50% of all adult white males in birmingham , AL were members of the KKK. I can see where they would still be cons over there.

Please post a link to these so called stats! Ya are starting to sound like donny!

Just who do you think you are to demand that I retract anything ? A loud asshole. Anyway I remembered I did not have a link, I saw it on a PBS show about racism and desegration in the south. A Bill Moyer show.
Item is not retracted :D

Or are you one of those fairness doctrine nuts ?

LOL, I'm not saying Mississippi was innocent. The city of Meridian was a Klan city.

But I just object to people typifying Mississippi as the most conservative in the union.

I never thought miss. was WM, I just yank yer chain a bit from time to time.

Perhaps it is the differences in MISS. that throws a lot of people.

We had the worst race problems, of course, but that was only because of our humongous black population compared to the other states of the deep south. And now, of course, that black population is what usually makes us a little bit more liberal than the rest of them.

Like I said....

Just who do you think you are to demand that I retract anything ? A loud asshole. Anyway I remembered I did not have a link, I saw it on a PBS show about racism and desegration in the south. A Bill Moyer show.
Item is not retracted :D

Or are you one of those fairness doctrine nuts ?

You are starting to sound like donny and ' Code Pink' ya throw out a statement then backpeddle when confronted...and yes I am a neat freak as well as arrogant and a stickler for facts...did you really serve in nam or are you like the false 'Code Pink' who put out the innuendo that they are mothers ,daughters and wives of service members when in fact they are not!

I have given you the benefit of the doubt but feel you are being used as a propoganda tool...just my take!

You are starting to sound like donny and ' Code Pink' ya throw out a statement then backpeddle when confronted...and yes I am a neat freak as well as arrogant and a stickler for facts...did you really serve in nam or are you like the false 'Code Pink' who put out the innuendo that they are mothers ,daughters and wives of service members when in fact they are not!

I have given you the benefit of the doubt but feel you are being used as a propoganda tool...just my take!
You wouldn't recognize a fact it it reached up and whispered in your ear.

The arrogant 'SOB'...with a attitude and experience to back up what I say!
You have the attitude of a whimp who once had his buddies to back him up to make him look macho. And you haven't backed up anything on this forum while I have been here,

as for experience. Does simple time on the job count??? It seems that's all youhave to show for it.

Whatever donny boy...

You wouldn't recognize a fact it it reached up and whispered in your ear.

For the record out of over one-hundred cases assigned and I worked as 'lead investigator'...not one was thrown out on a technicality...but carry on donny boy..ya are on a liberal mis-information roll!...lmao

Whatever donny boy....

You have the attitude of a whimp who once had his buddies to back him up to make him look macho. And you haven't backed up anything on this forum while I have been here,

as for experience. Does simple time on the job count??? It seems that's all youhave to show for it.

I go back along way with damo...ask him if I am Bs'n???
or not..your call!:noob:

Back