A little diddy: Voltage

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
driving home today (SUV), at a comfortable cruising speed in the left lane, i came upon a strange sight. a car strolling in the left lane ahead of me. as i got closer, i couldn't help but wonder, why do i not recognize the car ahead of me. the look is foreign, yet, oddly familiar. i can't shake this feeling of deja vu, so i move beyond comfortable speed and proceed in a northerly direction, at the very comfortable, first class, cruising speed of, 90 miles an hour. as i approach this strange vehicle at a mild pace, the strange vehicle does not move to the right, as required by law and COMMON HUMAN DECENCY.

as time moved forward, the alien car moved to the right. as i overtook the vehicle, my keen eye noticed that it was not a new model prius, which i had admitted to myself earlier, that it might be. it was............................................

VOLT

and i shat brix.

driving home today (SUV), at a comfortable cruising speed in the left lane, i came upon a strange sight. a car strolling in the left lane ahead of me. as i got closer, i couldn't help but wonder, why do i not recognize the car ahead of me. the look is foreign, yet, oddly familiar. i can't shake this feeling of deja vu, so i move beyond comfortable speed and proceed in a northerly direction, at the very comfortable, first class, cruising speed of, 90 miles an hour. as i approach this strange vehicle at a mild pace, the strange vehicle does not move to the right, as required by law and COMMON HUMAN DECENCY.

as time moved forward, the alien car moved to the right. as i overtook the vehicle, my keen eye noticed that it was not a new model prius, which i had admitted to myself earlier, that it might be. it was............................................

VOLT

and i shat brix.

It was obviously someone who's rearview mirror was broken and they were unable to see your magnificence approaching them.

I know that normally you travel in a Police motorcade and that today you must have been feeling overly magnanimous and allowed them to have the day off.

Might I suggest that you have road signs posted; thereby informing the less knowledgeable of who's road they travel upon. :good4u:

Dude, I'm all for going fast and being polite on the road, but if you're in that much of a hurry, you can just pass me. I'm not breaking my stride for you.

Dude, I'm all for going fast and being polite on the road, but if you're in that much of a hurry, you can just pass me. I'm not breaking my stride for you.

If you are ever on the same road as Yurt and he pulls up behind your vehicle, you should humble yourself by pulling your car to the side of the road and lowering your eyes in respect.
If Dune is with him and you block their progress, you should sell your vehicle and condemn yourself to walking everywhere.

If you are ever on the same road as Yurt and he pulls up behind your vehicle, you should humble yourself by pulling your car to the side of the road and lowering your eyes in respect.
If Dune is with him and you block their progress, you should sell your vehicle and condemn yourself to walking everywhere.

Yeah, good luck keeping up with me.

Depends. In Europe it is, but they understand the the concept of speed limits is for poor drivers only.

The rule in the UK is for the slower driver to move out of the fast lane into a slower lane, most do but there is always the occasional stubborn beggar. Also on a motorway with 3 or more lanes, lorries and buses are only allowed to be in the two inside lanes as they speed limited to 60mph. Then again undertaking is illegal over here, not it stops many people from doing it anyway.

VOLT

and i shat brix.
Was it on fire?

The rule in the UK is for the slower driver to move out of the fast lane into a slower lane, most do but there is always the occasional stubborn beggar. Also on a motorway with 3 or more lanes, lorries and buses are only allowed to be in the two inside lanes as they speed limited to 60mph. Then again undertaking is illegal over here, not it stops many people from doing it anyway.
Technically speaking, in the US on a two lane highway, the left lane is for passing only. You are not supposed to cruise in the left lane at any speed. You are supposed to execute your pass and then move to the right lane. Those who cruise in the left lane at an speed are proles. Also, if you are in the US and are on the interstate and there is someone in the cruising in the left lane and they have Indiana tags.....I'd back off from the crazy sum bitch if I was you......now if they have michigan plates......look for the nearest exit. We have lots of problems with Indiana red necks driving in Ohio. We keep telling them "Build your own fucking roads!"

Technically speaking, in the US on a two lane highway, the left lane is for passing only. You are not supposed to cruise in the left lane at any speed. You are supposed to execute your pass and then move to the right lane. Those who cruise in the left lane at an speed are proles. Also, if you are in the US and are on the interstate and there is someone in the cruising in the left lane and they have Indiana tags.....I'd back off from the crazy sum bitch if I was you......now if they have michigan plates......look for the nearest exit. We have lots of problems with Indiana red necks driving in Ohio. We keep telling them "Build your own fucking roads!"

Yes the fast or outside lane is also supposed to be for overtaking only but what seems to happen too often here is that some Sunday driver type feels he has a perfect right to stay in the middle lane of a 3 lane motorway.

Further proof that only an asshole would buy/drive a Volt. I hate those fucking cars.

Really? So that has never been done before?
You need to look into your fear and loathing of fuel efficient vehicles and especialy those who care enough about the enviroment and the future to drive them.

VOLT

and i shat brix.

So no one has ever temporarily refused to yeild the passing lane to you before?

It depends on the state. Some are pass only. In Mississippi, the left lane is for faster traffic.

ea322ffba38e281e28da19cf0114502b.jpg

In MS the speed limit is also effectively the speed limit + 10.

Back