a loss I never thought I would feel

evince

Truthmatters
I have been held in your embrace my every minute.
At times I felt we were inseparable.
When was it you breathed your last breath and I felt it on my cheek?
How did I not know you were no longer here?
I thought I felt your arms.

As my mind struggles to grasp your absense I beg to understand.
I feel alone in a way I never have.
Is this your corpse I feel stretched arround me?
Do I smell the stench of death?
Maybe the fumes have overcome me and you still whisper to me.

I strain to hear your voice.

What about all thiose machines this election will be counted and tallied on?

They have been proven completetly unreliable and they are going to tally this election too.

My country is now just a myth.

What about all thiose machines this election will be counted and tallied on?

They have been proven completetly unreliable and they are going to tally this election too.

My country is now just a myth.
So what do you do with the ADA requirements? There is a requirement that there be machines that they can use.

I think they would also perfer a clean election and I think we can figure out a way to accomodate them without leaving our election system so vulnerable to foul play.

I think they would also perfer a clean election and I think we can figure out a way to accomodate them without leaving our election system so vulnerable to foul play.
I'm just pointing out another law that would need to change. Sometimes there are unintended consequences to laws.

Akh·ma·to·va (k-mät-v), Anna Pseudonym of Anna Andreevna Gorenko. 1889-1966.
Russian poet whose work is characterized by personal themes and noted for its lyrical beauty. Banned by the Soviet government from 1946 to 1958, she is considered the greatest Russian woman poet.

Gee never heard of her, thanks gonzo and the fact that you hated her makes it even more special for me.

Yes, she was very emotional. It happens whenever you live through Stalin. Not like she matters though. She's not an American. Neither was Jane Austen, for that matter. Or Homer.... or Cervantes... stupid to read such shit.

Oh, don't twist my words. American lives matter most to me, not some sort of ridiculous Anglo-culture/ethnocentric bullshit...I'm not saying the world has nothing to contribute (hell, America has very little to contribute culturally, actually), but that we should look to our own country before worrying about others.

Oh, don't twist my words. American lives matter most to me, not some sort of ridiculous Anglo-culture/ethnocentric bullshit...I'm not saying the world has nothing to contribute (hell, America has very little to contribute culturally, actually), but that we should look to our own country before worrying about others.

So then you're against our participation in various World Bank schemes of control then? Or does the world bank not exist?
OR does it exist but have little real effect on anything? which ignorant view will it be this time, jackass?

Back