a loss I never thought I would feel

So then you're against our participation in various World Bank schemes of control then? Or does the world bank not exist?
OR does it exist but have little real effect on anything? which ignorant view will it be this time, jackass?

I think the United States should not play police force to the world, nor should we worry about their economies until we have solved problems that persist in our own nation.

Oh, don't twist my words. American lives matter most to me, not some sort of ridiculous Anglo-culture/ethnocentric bullshit...I'm not saying the world has nothing to contribute (hell, America has very little to contribute culturally, actually), but that we should look to our own country before worrying about others.

Entagling alliances with none, trade with all.

America can't be the world police. It's detrimental to our society to even pretend we can. And that's all I'll say on the matter.

Yes, it is...and I know that 90 percent of the world agrees with me on fiat.

Most people don't understand the issue. And economists are paid by the military industrial complex to lie, even though history has documented time and time again the unavoidable failure of fiat currency scams.

Convincing a lot of people to be evil doesn't turn evil into good, you soulless piece of human excrement.

Most people don't understand the issue. And economists are paid by the military industrial complex to lie, even though history has documented time and time again the unavoidable failure of fiat currency scams.

Convincing a lot of people to be evil doesn't turn evil into good, you soulless piece of human excrement.

Here we go again...the military industrial complex! Rut-ro! Everyone take cover!

Do you think it doesn't exist? What is your argument exactly?

My argument is that loons like you are always spouting off about things like "the military industrial complex" and things of that nature...it gets old, and it is rarely supported by any credible sources or fact.

Let me guess--- you think there are aliens in Area 51.

AssHat, there's a difference between modern fiat currency systems and older ones. In a global market, fiat currency takes on the properties of hard currencies, and also has certain advantages. If we were completely isolationist, then we probably would have to switch back to a gold standard. But signifigantly manipulating our currency now would just cause people to lose confidence in it.

My argument is that loons like you are always spouting off about things like "the military industrial complex" and things of that nature...it gets old, and it is rarely supported by any credible sources or fact.

Let me guess--- you think there are aliens in Area 51.

It's all documented, assmunch. This is how it works. I discuss it rationally. "Spouting off" is just more of your weasel wording. You have no intellectual credibility and rely on denial of the obvious and adhominem attacks to make your case.

But a totalitarian goosestepper that supports your civil liberties...the best kind of goosestepper.

But you're against any measure that would actually allow me to survive in an economic system which has admitted slavery into allowable practice without become a slave or a ward of the state.

You don't believe in freedom, you believe in enslavement.

But you're against any measure that would actually allow me to survive in an economic system which has admitted slavery into allowable practice without become a slave or a ward of the state.

You don't believe in freedom, you believe in enslavement.

I believe in freedom, and I also believe in capitalism. I'm sorry if that upsets you (on the subject of credibility, though, what exactly do you think makes you a credible source?)

I believe in freedom, and I also believe in capitalism. I'm sorry if that upsets you (on the subject of credibility, though, what exactly do you think makes you a credible source?)

But capitalism where one set of assholes gets to create capital of thin air guarantees their dominance over everyone else, and freedom is not what they have in mind. I am credible due to my long history of being being right.

see people one of the good things about a republican winning is knowing that desh will flip her shit.. lol

Back