A new LOW for the left - Vinman's wife downplays assassination attempt: ‘No ears were harmed’

Truth Detector

Contributor
They don't get much dumber or dishonest than this. It takes a special level of stupid in fact.

Wife of Trump impeachment witness downplays assassination attempt: ‘No ears were harmed’

The wife of a former impeachment witness against President Donald Trump in 2019 downplayed the second assassination attempt on Sunday afternoon.

“No ears were harmed. Carry on with your Sunday afternoon,” Rachel Vindman, the wife of Alexander Vindman, posted on X.

For her part, Rachel Vindman doubled down.

“Sorry you’re triggered. I mean no I’m not. I don’t care a little bit ,” she posted later on X.

“Trump has been inciting violence against his enemies for years. He douses a situation in gasoline, lights a match, & walks away claiming no responsibility,” she added. “Look at what is happening in Springfield, OH right now but he wants to claim he’s a victim. You cannot have it both ways.”

"Conservative and Republican critics lashed out at Rachel Vindman for implying the first assassination attempt was also bloodless.

“The family of Corey Conperatore would like a word with Rachel Vindman,” conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt said in response.

“This [is] precisely what is wrong with our politics today,” added Rep. Mike Lawler (R-NY). “Your brother-in-law is running to be a member of Congress and you’re making light of political assassination attempts? Good grief.”

“Does this represent the stance of the whole Vindman family? Especially the one running for Congress?” asked Rep. Mike Waltz (R-Fla.)."

They don't get much dumber or dishonest than this. It takes a special level of stupid in fact.

Wife of Trump impeachment witness downplays assassination attempt: ‘No ears were harmed’

The wife of a former impeachment witness against President Donald Trump in 2019 downplayed the second assassination attempt on Sunday afternoon.

“No ears were harmed. Carry on with your Sunday afternoon,” Rachel Vindman, the wife of Alexander Vindman, posted on X.

“Sorry you’re triggered. I mean no I’m not. I don’t care a little bit ,” she posted later on X.

“Trump has been inciting violence against his enemies for years. He douses a situation in gasoline, lights a match, & walks away claiming no responsibility,” she added. “Look at what is happening in Springfield, OH right now but he wants to claim he’s a victim. You cannot have it both ways.”

At least shes an honest piece of shit unlike the other lying pieces of leftist shit that don't have the stones to be honest. Yesterday the WH had to put out a message pretending they were thankful trump wasn't hurt. You know that's a fucking lie and not one jpp leftist piece of shit will deny it.

Disgusting if assassins were shooting at her traitor husband she would not be making light of it.

"Instead of hiding, Eugene Vindman must condemn this inflammatory rhetoric immediately,” National Republican Congressional Committee spokeswoman Delanie Bomar said in a statement. “His silence can only be taken as agreement with Rachel Vindman’s rhetoric.”

National Republican Senatorial Committee spokesman Mike Berg pointed out that President Biden had also hosted Rachel Vindman at the White House.
Ryan Routh holding up his head, the man alleged to have attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump 6
A suspect, Ryan Routh, was arrested after the assassination attempt.

“Joe Biden met with this deranged lunatic at the White House,” he posted.

Rachel Vindman writes on a Substack account titled “Keep Moving Forward” and is the co-host of “The Suburban Women Problem” podcast.

Alexander Vindman was a key witness who led to House Democrats impeaching Trump for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress in 2019.

Now how does that compare to Musk’s tweet, who has the greater outreach

"Instead of hiding, Eugene Vindman must condemn this inflammatory rhetoric immediately,” National Republican Congressional Committee spokeswoman Delanie Bomar said in a statement. “His silence can only be taken as agreement with Rachel Vindman’s rhetoric.”

National Republican Senatorial Committee spokesman Mike Berg pointed out that President Biden had also hosted Rachel Vindman at the White House.
Ryan Routh holding up his head, the man alleged to have attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump 6
A suspect, Ryan Routh, was arrested after the assassination attempt.

“Joe Biden met with this deranged lunatic at the White House,” he posted.

Rachel Vindman writes on a Substack account titled “Keep Moving Forward” and is the co-host of “The Suburban Women Problem” podcast.

Alexander Vindman was a key witness who led to House Democrats impeaching Trump for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress in 2019.
So Berg going to point out Musk’s relationship with Trump?

At least shes an honest piece of shit unlike the other lying pieces of leftist shit that don't have the stones to be honest. Yesterday the WH had to put out a message pretending they were thankful trump wasn't hurt. You know that's a fucking lie and not one jpp leftist piece of shit will deny it.
True, but still a piece of shit. ;)

Vindman is a traitor.

Is she wrong?

Back