A quote for jpp

So fuck off then, you won't be missed!

Hey! Let me know when my facts are so damning to your political spins so much that you would like to see me just shut up and go away.

Oh too late- you've already told me to just go away!

The truth hurts huh?

I would think, that if it gets too hot for you in the kitchen, you would find you a new place to hang out.

what are your top 3 objections to conservatism/republicans/trump?

Those three things are not the same, to begin with, although they overlap in the center like a Venn diagram.

I object to conservatives who are intertwined like a Kama Sutra couple with the far-right evangelists. They are trying to bypass the separation of church and state in order to advance their respective agendas. Those agendas are not to the benefit of most citizens of America

I object to Republicans' service to the wealthy while screwing the rest of us over.

I object to TRE45ON's bullying, lying, conniving, corrupt, inept, and stupid "leadership" which is dragging us down into the morass of a third world country. He is doing everything possible to destroy the rule of law/Constitution in order to maintain power (and stay out of prison). The other two groups are aiding and abetting him.

I object to the racism, misogyny, homophobia, and xenophobia exhibited by all three as a group.

Trump isn't a Republican or Conservative,he is for Trump,he plays you dumb fucks like a $2 fiddle!

Yep. Played by a TV game show host and failed businessman. They should be so proud of themselves.

47Z54JZ.jpg

Those three things are not the same, to begin with, although they overlap in the center like a Venn diagram.

I object to conservatives who are intertwined like a Kama Sutra couple with the far-right evangelists. They are trying to bypass the separation of church and state in order to advance their respective agendas. Those agendas are not to the benefit of most citizens of America

I object to Republicans' service to the wealthy while screwing the rest of us over.

I object to TRE45ON's bullying, lying, conniving, corrupt, inept, and stupid "leadership" which is dragging us down into the morass of a third world country. He is doing everything possible to destroy the rule of law/Constitution in order to maintain power (and stay out of prison). The other two groups are aiding and abetting him.

I object to the racism, misogyny, homophobia, and xenophobia exhibited by all three as a group.

Joan of Snark is so woke, lol.

what are your top 3 objections to conservatism/republicans/trump?

Inability to adapt to or manage change.

The notion that the best ideas to today's problems are rooted in the way of doing things in the past.

The parochial belief that the norms and mores that are best for society as a whole are the ones you were raised with.

Back