A Travesty of Justice. Part 3

Try sticking to the topic of my thread, worm.

Take your own advice, CFM. All of your posts to me are off topic.

PM Damo and have me thread banned. You'll have me off the thread and I'll know you're a pussified fucking moron. Win-Win!

This next travesty of justice concerns Gregory and Travis McMichales being given life on prison without the possibility of parole for the justified killing of ahmaud arbery. The person who recorded the event, William Bryan, was just given life in prison. Though he will be eligible for parole in 30 years. None of the defendants in that kangaroo court were even fucking allowed to defend themselves. At least not in any way that mattered. Which was in talking about ahmaud arbery himself. If they had been allowed to, the jury would have been able to find out what kind of person ahmaud arbery was. But I will tell you who he was. He was a fucking criminal! And he was criminally insane!

Have you ever wondered why he was desperate enough to try and take a shotgun from Travis? Because at the time he was on felony fucking probation!!! They tried to paint him as an innocent jogger. He wasn't. When he was first confronted by the McMichales, he took off like a rabbit. There were a couple good pieces of bullshit I heard about the confrontation. I will show you the video. One of the pieces of bullshit was that the McMichaels chased him down. But in the video, you can clearly see arbery running towards the McMichaels truck. So if anybody was being chased, it was them. The other piece of bullshit was that he had nowhere to run. Which is moronic at best. He could have run back the other way. He could have ran off to the right or left in either direction. (Or just at an angle) Or when he got to the McMichaels truck, he could have just kept running past. But he didn't. He decided to attack Travis instead and try to take his shotgun from him. Which ended up in him being turned into a good negro. It took 3 shots from the shotgun to bring that raging human-zee down.

I will give you a link to a website to see what the jury wasn't allowed to hear about arbery. It will be followed by the video of the confrontation itself. In which you can see Travis being attacked. Arbery was the aggressor. Any time you see the two of them in frame, it is arbery advancing and Travis back peddling trying to get away from him. Lastly, I will post a picture of one of arbery's mugshots. Like it or not, the only reason the McMichaels and Bryan are in jail is because they are White! Is it any wonder why so many White people think blacks should be sent back to Africa? Or that the only use black people could be if there was a way of turning them into toilet paper?

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/...even-facts-the-jury-will-probably-never-hear/

View attachment 24402

Unread

Back